"can somebody explain me what is happening?" daniel's mother asked looking at anna and jeff when they followed corbyn to the kitchen. but the only one who could explain what had happened was the blonde boy. and that is exactly what he did before anyone accused him of anything.

"i am a horrible mother." keri muttered sitting on one of the kitchen chairs with her head hidden in her hands after corbyn finished telling the story. "dani needed me and i wasn't there for him." she just told them her phone had no batery when daniel called her last night.

"you are not a horrible mother." corbyn responded by making daniel's mother's brown eyes peek over the flat of his hands to look at him. "this could happen to anybody. you didn't have the mobile charged, so what?"

she shook her head without knowing what to say. she was frustrated and angry with herself for what could have happened to daniel. "thank you for helping, i don't know how to thank you." she finally said.

"so you just stayed to check that he was okay?" anna intervened, still didn't trust him at all.

"anna." her mother called her with a reprimand tone. "don't treat him like that, he has helped us a lot."

"and where was that help when you decided to hit our son?" jeff asked making corbyn frown.

"what'" corbyn was confused. "i haven't hit daniel."

"yes, you did it." the father of the blue-eyed boy continued talking. "at the beginning of the course. And on top of that, daniel he had detention for your stupid mistake. "

then in corbyn's mind appeared some memories of daniel and himself in the detention room. daniel asked if he could kiss him and corbyn treated him like shit. the blonde boy bit his lower lip when he felt a pressure guilt pressure on his chest. i wish i had said yes back then, the blonde thought.

"sorry. i don't know why i did it. i would never hurt daniel." corbyn muttered with a lost look.

keri's face showed some sadness, but somehow she believed in corbyn's words. "don't worry, thank you very much for what you have done. i'll stay with daniel today so he won't be alone." then she turned her gaze to look at jeff. "i will tell my boss that i take the day off."

"he wont't let you, david is an asshole." anna muttered talking about her mother's boss.

"language!" her father said.

"you don't need to bother, i had already thought about staying with him." corbyn said causing the three pairs of eyes to rest on him. "if you don't mind."

"don't you have to go to class, corbyn?" keri asked confused.

"no. this is more important." asnwered the blonde boy.

ΩΩΩ

monday's morning
today's storyline