"did he do something to you?" corbyn's eyes had a flash of rage that surprised daniel. "did he touch you?"

daniel shook his head. "no, thank god i was heard on time."

corbyn squeezed daniel's hand and the blue-eyed boy noticed that his palms were soft. "it's over, you'll be fine." and he smiled at daniel and for the first time daniel noticed that it was not a smirk or mischievous smile, it was a genuine smile, a real one, one that he had not shown before and was wreaking havoc on the younger boy's heart.

corbyn besson looked so honestly grateful that daniel was well, that the blue-eyed boy felt the stupid urge to kiss him.

and it was at that moment, daniel realized that corbyn and he had never kissed unless it was in a hot situation. it was clear what corbyn want him just for something.

but that didn't matter. corbyn had been gentle and kind, had behaved like a beautiful gentleman but that didn't mean that his way of seeing things had changed, nor for daniel.

corbyn stroked the back of daniel's hand with his big finger, tracing circles, and the boy felt the need to thank him. "thank you, really, you didn't have to do all this, thank you very much, corbyn."

"always at your service, little stalker."

always. that made daniel's stomach flutter and his heart beat faster.

corbyn came over and took daniel's chin "what are you doing?" daniel seavey asked nervously.

the blonde boy evaluated the beaten side of daniel's face. "i don't think you need to take anything, but if it hurts a lot, you could take a pain reliever, you'll be fine."

"are you a doctor now?"

corbyn laughed a little. "not yet."

daniel looked at him strangely. "not yet?"

"i want to study medicine when i finish high school."

that surprises him. "really?"

"why so surprised, dani?"

"i thought you would study management or laws like your father and your brother." everyone knew ray besson, the great businessman who had managed to make his company not only lead in the town but also reach the city.

"to work in my father's company?"

daniel nodded. "i have never imagined you as a doctor. although you would be a very handsome doctor."

"that's what will everyone thinks." corbyn twisted his lips. "i'm sure my parents and even jordan think the same."

"they don't know what you want to study medicine?"

"no, you are the first person to whom i say it."

"why? why me?" the question escaped from daniel's lips before he could stop it.

corbyn looked away. "i don't know." daniel bit his tongue to ask him nothing more. the blonde rose. "i should go, i promised ashley that i would take her to the kennel."