Chapter 23

"That was very much needed." Jake sighs when we exit the strange building we had gotten our massages in.

"Definitely." I agree wishing I was still in there getting my massage. "Mind driving me home?" I ask and he just chuckles.

"Nope. You're coming with me to confront that female dog." Jake announces not even asking me. He sees me hesitate and grabs my hand, practically shoving me into the passenger seat and locking the door the moment he jumped into the drivers seat. "There's no escape now. You're mine." He teases in a creepy tone as he starts the engine and the car roars to life.

"I hate you so much Jacob." I grumble leaning onto the window thinking of a way to escape a moving vehicle that is locked and has a psychopath in the drivers seat. Before I can find a non harmful way of getting out, he pulls up to the McDonald's household.

"Stuff's about to go down." He sasses as he hops out of the car, yanking me out of my seat as well. In no time at all, he rings the doorbell and Aleisha herself opens the door. The amount of hatred I feel towards her right now is not describable in words. It would be describable in actions but that would result in her in a grave.

"What is wrong with you?" Jake snaps as soon as he sees her face. It's no secret that she is taken aback. "You probably thought we'd never find out, didn't you? You thought you could be sneaky and we'd never know the true devil you really are. Didn't you." Jake interrogates and she stands there shocked.

"H-how'd you find out?" She asks in fear. Looking at Jake's expression, he looks like he's about to jump her and rip out her throat so I answer.

"Michael told us. Why did you do that? Why would you lie about me to people who you know I care about?" Her expression immediately changes as if she's trying to act tough.

"Shut up. I wasn't lying. I've been researching you, Kathleen. I found an 'old friend' of yours. Her name is Stacy, remember her?" She asks sarcastically knowing their answer. "She told me about all the fun you guys had." She continues chuckling fakily and provocatively. "Like the time she switched your hand sanitizer for super glue and you had to go to the hospital to separate your hands. You had to have bandages on your hands for a month so the skin would heel." She tells chuckling every now and then.

I remember that day vividly. That was the day Roselyn left me for them. It was one of the worst days of my life.

"You're a sick person, Aleisha McDonald." I say no louder than a whisper, my eyes welling up with tears at the old memories flashing through my mind. The look on her face confused me. It looked like regret and pride at the same time. It disgusted me so I did the first thing that came to mind. There was a loud smacking sound as my hand collided with her cheek and a loud gasp coming from the both of us.

"You deserved that." Jake says clearly as she stares at me clutching her cheek. I am in complete shock of what I had just done, staring at my now red hand like it was some alien from outer space.

"You so deserved that." A voice I identified as being Zach's said. Aleisha just stares at me and I stare right back in as much shock as she is in.

"I- I'm so s-" I begin before Jake clasps his hands in front of my mouth yelling something so nobody would hear my apology.

"No. You are not sorry. What you did was animal abuse, but this animal deserved it and much more." Jake tries to convince, spitting into Aleisha's foot. That came as a surprise and if I weren't still in shock that I slapped Aleisha, I would have probably laughed.

Aleisha starts dancing around frantically looking for something to while her foot on. Jake and I take this as our queue to leave. As I get into the car, I pull out my phone immediately, calling my dad.

Am I Perfect Now?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara