ΩΩΩ

zach put his head on the edge of the pillow and watched the ceiling fan turn, he moves so slowly, blowing fresh air over his face. he stood there watching as he turned until he noticed how something beside him began to move.

"oh my god!" jonah jumped to his side and zach turned to see how the green-eyed boy looked at him with a surprised face. after jonah lifted the sheet and found that he was not naked, he still had yesterday's clothes. then he turned his head to discover that he was not only in bed with zach but that it wasn't his bed or his room. "what the heck?"

zach laughed, seeing the captain of the soccer team, that used to hear cursing in all his matches, being careful with his language in his room was funny.

the young boy didn't have to say anything for jonah to start remembering last night. from the moment he saw zach until the moment they were kicked out of the club and zach took him to his house when he saw that jonah couldn't even tell him where he lived.

the tall boy put his hands to his face in shame. "zach, i have no words to explain how sorry i am" he pushed his hands away to see the reaction of zach and the young boy could see how jonah's cheeks turned red. so he smile to clam him down. he is so cute, zach thought. "relax, it happens to us all."

"really, i'm so sorry. i don't know what happened to me, i had never drank so much in my life."

"don't worry, jonah." zach repeated.

there was a silence and zach noticed some restlessness in jonah, he cleared his throat. "well, i should go." the elder finally said.

"i don't think it will help you much," zach said, preventing him from going through the door. "you have already missed three classes." the young boy pointed to the clock on his bedside table that indicated it was half past eleven in the morning.

"why didn't you wake me up?" jonah asked frustrated. he lost chemistry class and although everyone believed that jonah was perfect in all subjects, he wasn't. jonah tried his best in every class to try to get the best grade for a possible scholarship. sometimes jonah had to try twice as much as some people just to get the same grade. "i'll have to ask harry about the chemistry notes, i don't trust shawn."

zach looked at him with a dumb smile as jonah spoke to himself trying to structure his day. daniel was right, jonah was perfect, he was irresistible.

after leaving him a little longer talking the young boy decided to intervene in the monologue de jonah. "since you are not going to school we can take advantage of this moment to talk about the cupid game."

jonah, who was combing his hair with his fingers at the time, began to cough and looked at zach in surprise again. he had forgotten that the gossip boy knew about his secret. "i can explain it," said the green-eyed boy in shame.

"explain what?"

"explain why i play it."

before jonah could justify himself and feel guilty for trying to play with zach, the brunet boy interrupted him. "i don't need explanations. i know why you play, cupid terrifies us all a little." the short boy murmured, returning to his bed and sitting on it. "i just want to know if you know anything about cupid. if you know who it is. "jonah shook his head still shooked by zach's reaction to all this.