"I'm sure Kat,"

"Really? It's like, the best pizza ever."

"Just shut up!" Hunter snapped and shoved me away from him. We were sat side by side on the couch watching The Night Before Christmas because I loved Tim Burton. In all honesty, Hunter actually resembled a Tim Burton character. Skinny, pale, dark hair, huge eyes. Awh, he was a Tim Burton character.

"What's up with you?"

"You're pissing me off," he mumbled.

"Or you're just pissy,"

"Shut the fuck up, Taylors!"

"My name is not Taylors. That is my last name. My name is Kat."

"Great,"

"I know, right?"

"Seriously, just fuck off!" He growled and ran an impatient hand through his hair. His breathing increased a little and I could tell that he was getting angrier by the second. I didn't get why though. It wasn't like I was doing anything that incredibly annoying.

"So how was school?"

He took in a deep breath before replying. "Shit,"

"Same. Make any friends?"

"Yeah. Everyone loves me,"

"Hunter-"

"Just shut up, ok?!" He demanded. "Seriously, I don't wanna fucking talk!"

"Well why don't you just fuck off then?"

"If only,"

"Hunter-"

"Fuck off Kat,"

"God! No wonder Chris is on the edge of breaking," I hissed and stood up; taking my plate with me. I reached over for Hunter's and started making my way through to the kitchen but as soon as I got through the door, arms grabbed my wrist and forced me around. The plates dropped from my grip and shattered into tiny pieces on the floor.

"Hunter!"

"Shut the fuck up about Chris!" He growled.

"But it's true," I shot back. "You're driving him crazy! He's doing the best he can for you and you're just acting like an ungrateful piece of shit like always! Hunter, I know that you went through shit. But it's not happening anymore, is it? No! So get your act together and forget about it. Get over it for fuck sake!"

Shit. Shit shit shit.

"Hunter," I said quietly as I saw his facial expression turn completely into a cry for help. His lip almost quivered and his eyes were on the edge of watering. "Hunter, I didn't mean that. I'm so-"

Before i could finish, I fell to the floor as Hunter grabbed my shoulders and literally flung me across the room. I toppled over onto the glass and felt it pierce through the skin on my arm.

"Fuck! Hunter!" I screamed as I cradled my bleeding arm.

"You asked for it,"

"Fuck you!" And I grabbed his ankle along with his hand and pulled him down to the floor with me. He fell face down onto the glass, probably cutting along his stomach but he got up quickly to tackle me onto my back.

"Get off me!" I cried and thrashed my arms around his face. I clawed under his eyes and slammed my knee into his chest but he didn't budge. "Hunter, you're hurting me! Get off!"

And then looking into my watering eyes, he got up. Emotionlessly, he brushed the broken plate parts from his shirt and then he walked over to a cupboard.