{ Chapter 17 }

AN) Hey delinquents. I'm not sure about this chapter. It's sad and shit. Really hope you like it though. 2 updates in 2 days? Woo. There's actually a song to this chapter and it's Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee. If you listen to it when you read this, it brings out your feels. People were asking for Hunter's POV as well so here you go xx

{ Hunter }

I was in the basement, lying on the floor with chains covering my wrists and ankles. I looked around in the darkness. There was nothing to see. There was just a bloody mess of a kid in the centre. 

I tried to remember why I was down there. Dad usually let me stay upstairs if I was being good. So what had I done wrong? Fuck. Shit. I just wanted to go upstairs. I couldn't though. I didn't know how to use my legs. They didn't fucking work. They were broken. Everything was. Everything hurt but felt numb at the same time. My head was spinning. It was fucking annoying.

"Hunter,"

-

I shot up in bed, cringing away from his voice. I reached to the side of me. Kat. I felt her hand. She was there, she was asleep but she was there. Thank fuck. I managed to lay back down and I pushed myself against Kat so her back was pressing to my chelst. I wrapped my arms around her waist and burried my face into her shoulder, breathing in deep breaths to try and calm the fuck down. I didn't wanna wake her. I always did and I knew she was probably getting annoyed with it. Probably thought I was such a fuck up.

Dunno why I cared about what Kat thought of me. It was the same with Chris. They were just random people who I got dumped with. They weren't my family cause family was a shit thing. They were just there for me. They made me ok. 

"Hunter..?" Kat groaned and I realized I'd tightened my grip.

"Go back to sleep," I whispered and she quickly did.

I sighed. I wanted to go back to sleep but the dream was still fresh in my head. I didn't want to wake up again even worse and scream the fucking flat down. I hated doing that. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. Everyone said it wasn't my fault but it was. If I just let people fucking help me, if I let them take the bad memories away then I wouldn't have to scream all the time. But no. I didn't let them. Dad wouldn't want that. He'd want me to remember him.

So I didn't sleep. I stayed up until Kat woke and pretended to have woken at the same time. She believed me and headed off to the bathroom whilst I sat up. I thought about her when she was gone. Tried to figure out why I felt so attatched to her now. Maybe cause I was used to her. And I knew that she wouldn't hurt me. Not like she could if she tried. But I trusted her.

Seeing her in the shower was really confusing. I tried to keep looking at her eyes, didn't want her to think I was like my Dad but it was hard. She looked really good. She wasn't too skinny and she had nice curves. Her skin was clear. She just had a good body and that was what confused me. I liked it. 

I'd been to sex ed classes in school and I tried to understand it the best that I could. When a guy sees a girl naked, he gets turned on. That was what I wanted to believe. i tried to believe that so much. I wanted to believe that I was just a normal guy who liked seeing Kat in the shower. 

But then I remembered Dad and it made me feel like him.

Everything was so fucked up. I had no idea what to do. Doctors had spoken about me getting closure but I had no idea how to get that. Dad was dead, Mom was dead. My grandad was the same as my Dad. There was no other family member that could explain anything to me that I didn't already know. 

One doctor had spoken about going back to my old house. Seeing my old room, the basement, the room that my parents died in. I wanted to. But it seemed really hard. If I was ever going to go anywhere near that house again, it would be to burn it the fuck down. Maybe all the memories would burn down with it. Maybe I could burn with it as well.