"You owe me a song"

When I woke up it was 1pm so I got out of bed and decided to run a bubble bath to try to make my self feel better so I climbed in and lay for a while enjoying my self before I decided to get washed and come out, when I got out I changed into a skirt with a turtle neck with some tights and boots and curled my hair before going to make my self a cup of tea, after I finished mine I made Richard coffee and walked back into the other part of the room and called "Rich ? Time to get up" he groaned before sitting up and taking the coffee from my hand thanking me while doing so. After he had finished he got ready and changed into jeans and a sweatshirt before putting some boots on and fixing his hair, by the time we were both ready it was 4pm and we had booked for 5 so we decided just to head since the restaurant Richard had booked was 40 minutes away, we also decided to get a taxi there since no one could be bothered to drive.

When we sat down Richard looked over at me and smiled before saying "you look lovely by the way" I smiled back at him and thanked him before saying "so do you I like this jumper" while playing with the neck of his jumper which caused him to put his head on my hand gently before smiling at me then leaning in to kiss my lips I kissed him back before pulling away and asked him about the restaurant he had booked; we spoke pretty much the whole way to the restaurant before paying the driver and heading inside, we got sat at a small table near the middle and ordered our drinks and food before we started to get into conversation again.

We were talking for a bit before Richard said "you know how couples always have those things in movies that's just there's you know like in how I met your mother Ted always steals the horn for Robin and stuff you know I want something like that for us that's my New Years resolution" I looked at him across the table and said "em okay did you have anything in mind?" He thought for a second before he says "okay what if every day from now on I write you a note and every week on a .... Sunday ! I'll buy you a single red rose" I smiled at him before saying "okay that sounds nice I also promise I'll em ..... I'll sing you a song every night even if we are mad at each other because I know you like when I sing to you what about that ?" He smiled at me again but more excited this time before reaching his hand across the table and saying "deal" I shook his hand and giggled at him lightly before our food came and interrupted us.

We spoke through dinner for the next few hours before we decided to head into the centre of London for a bit and just adventure, we walked around hand in hand for a while just admiring the different sites in London before Richard said "let's go on the Eye we've never went on together" I nodded and we joined the massive queue waiting to go on. We finally got on almost an hour later and Richard sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my back as we went round slowly when we were going round Richard said "okay so what song are you going to sing to me tonight?" I laughed at him slightly before I said "I don't know yet what's our song?" He thought for a minute before saying "well remember when we just met and we spent that break time together the two hours where we played games and stuff and when we were bored we sat on the bench together and just sang 'wonder wall' maybe that's our song" I looked at him and smiled before repeating "yeah maybe that is our song" before we both turned round to look at the view from the carriage and I lay my head on Richards shoulder and we sat in a nice silence.

We finally got home around midnight and I walked in and put my stuff away from changing out of my shoes, when I walked into the room I saw Richard looking out some pyjamas for me I smiled at him but he wasn't looking so I just stood and watched as he lay my pyjamas out with a piece of paper on top. When he was done I walked over and lifted the note first which was cute and simple it read "love you always- Rich" I smiled and put it in a drawer with all the rest of the notes he's ever written me before changing into the cute pyjamas he had left out for me, he had picked out a pink velvet cropped set and left some fresh bed socks on top I smiled to my self before changing into them and headed back through to get him. Richard was laying in bed in his boxers on his stomach while scrolling through his phone so I decided to creep up on him and lay on top of his back and jokingly bite his shoulder he giggled at me dropping his phone and flipped us both over so he was on top of me and smiled at me before saying "I like your pyjamas" I laughed and hit his chest lightly before he leaned down and kissed my nose; Richard started to carry on after that and faked doing press ups over me to show he was stronger so I waited till he leaned up and I snuck out from under him and waited for him to turn round then I jumped on top of him again straddling him he laughed and admitted "okay okay you win" I laughed and fake celebrated before he put his hands behind his head leaning into them showing his muscular biceps and said "I believe you owe me a song" I smiled down at him and said "oh do I" before smirking and started to sing "Today is gonna be the day That they're gonna throw it back to you" and finished singing the song while Richard lay in silence under me admiring my voice. As soon as I was finished Richard sat up with me still on top of him, kissed my lips passionately and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me back down with him so I was lying fully on top of him now before mumbling "I love you" through kisses I kept kissing him but as I pulled away I said "I love you too" and put my forehead on his for a few seconds before he leaned in to kiss me again and flipped us over so he was on top of me.

At 2am we were still awake because we had slept so long the night before so we decided to go a walk I changed into leggings and a hoodie and Richard put on some jogger trousers and a jacket and we headed out, we walked together around the streets of London talking about random stuff and we managed to walk across a few of the nicer areas and kept in some safe areas while talking about going back home and where we wanted to live in the future we spoke for a while just enjoying each other's company before Richard turned to me and said "do you know where we are ?" I shook my head and pulled out my phone and seen it was almost 3:30 so we decided we'd better start to head back so we followed streets we thought we knew until we finally came across our own hotel when we got in we changed out of our clothes almost straight away and decided to go to sleep since we actually did have work the next day.

So I crawled in to bed and curled up beside Richard and kissed his cheek before drifting off to sleep.
When I woke up Richard wasn't in bed anymore so I huffed and sat up before deciding to go for a shower passing Richard on the way and pecking his lips saying good morning, when I came out I put my hair into french plaits and changed into jeans with a nice top and walked back into the room, I seen a little piece of paper on the drawers so I picked it up and read it "Good morning gorgeous :) love you loads xx" I smiled and put it in the drawer with the others then pulled my jacket and shoes on and waited for Richard to finish getting ready he came out a few seconds later and said "are you ready to go?" I answered a quick yeah and followed him out the door and headed to work. We had to film a lot of fight scenes today between a few of the different characters so I only had to wear make up over my bruises for the first hour of filming because after that they pretty much fit anyway. We filmed for the next 6 hours before we got our break at 3 o'clock when we did me and Richard decided to go down to the cafe about 10 minutes away so I went to grab my jacket and head when John said "Amber this is Kylie she will be playing your on screen sister starting tomorrow, Steven added a plot twist so I just wanted you two to meet today since you will be seeing a lot of each other" I was a little shocked by the sudden change but reached my hand out to the younger girl and said "hey it's lovely to meet you." She shook my hand and agreed quickly a little rudely but I let it slide and kept the conversation going for a few more minutes before I said "oh yeah this is Richard he plays Blake in the series he's great" she smiled warmly at Richard and hugged him saying "it's lovely to meet you, I'm a huge fan of Game of thrones so I'm familiar with your work" Richard smiled back politely and thanked her before I said "anyway Kylie we are headed to the cafe for lunch we are on a break do you want to join us ?" She refused the offer and said she would see us the next day so we all said our goodbyes and headed off when we were walking Richard laughed and said "I don't think she likes you very much you know" I pushed him with my side slightly laughing and said "of course she does girls are just a little bit more aware round other girls we are a very competitive gender" to which Richard laughed slightly and said "if you say so" just as we were turning into the cafe. We sat down and spoke for a while and got some lunch before I got a text from Cillian saying "they want us back in 30 minutes xx CM" I read it to Richard so we both decided to just leave now so we didn't have to rush.

As we were walking back Richard put his hand behind my back and said "what do you want to do tonight?" I thought about it for a few minutes before saying "I don't know how about we just have a movie night or the hot tub or something?" He agreed and said "okay how about we have a half night in the hot tub then I'll make dinner and we can chill and watch a few movies or something?" I agreed that sounded perfect so we would just do that. We got back into set on time and had to film for the next 4 hours and finally finished up at 8 pm.