Getting ready for 🇦🇺

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
mentions of domestic abuse (Not In Richard/ Ambers relationship) !

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm I moaned before rolling over and clicking it off. I decided to go for a quick shower before I changed into some jeans and a puffy jacket and a plain T-shirt it was still really cold since it was December I walked back to see Richard was already ready too and was wearing jeans and a coat with some nice boots I smiled at him and said "good morning" he smiled back and said "good morning love" before he said "do you want to get heading so it's not to busy with Christmas shopping ? It will be quite hard to find summer stuff ?" I nodded at him and said "yeah let's go" he jumped up and took my hand leading me out the hotel room locking the door on his way out.

A/N just going to list what Amber and Richard buy nothing exciting in this paragraph unless your interested in what they are getting 😁

We drove to the shopping centre and seen it was already mobbed we both huffed before getting out and walking in. We decided to start easy and we both headed in to Levi's to grab some T-shirt's I got 3 while Richard got 6. After that we headed into vans, I bought a hoodie, 2 tops and 4 pairs of shoes while Richard only got a hoodie and a t shirt. After that we headed into Louis Vuitton I bought 2 new bags and 3 pairs of shoes while Richard bought a T-shirt. After that we headed into Gucci, Richard bought a new wallet and watch while I just bought a jacket and a pair of shorts. After that we headed into JD where Richard bought 8 pairs of shorts and 2 T-shirt's and I bought 5 shirts and 1 pair of shorts. We headed to Zara and Richard bought 2 jackets and some jeans while I bought 9 pairs of shorts, 5 dresses and some shoes. We continued shopping until we definitely had enough clothes for 2 weeks in Australia and bought some toiletries etc from boots when we were done we headed to the car and put the shopping in the boot just before we climbed in I suddenly remembered I forgot to get underwear so I said to Richard "OMG baby I forgot to get some underwear and more PJs" Richard looked up and said "no problem love let's head back in".

We walked back in and headed straight for ann summers because I wanted to get a few nice sets Richard stopped at the door and said "em I think I'll wait out here." I laughed at him and told him to sit down I would only be a few minutes, I managed to find about 9 sets my size and about 8 pairs of pyjamas and I was lucky enough to find 10 swimming costumes/ bikinis in there after not being able to find any anywhere else. As I walked out Richard stood up and said "god that made me nervous" I laughed and hit his arm lightly saying "you don't complain when you see my wear it" he laughed and agreed as we walked to Calvin Klein we both walked in this time so me and Richard could both finish getting underwear and Richard got some swimming shorts.

We finally left the shopping centre and Richard said "let's go for lunch I'm starving" I agreed with him and we headed into a nice restaurant close by and got seated Richard stayed kinda close to me walking in and I said "what's wrong" knowing there was definitely something by the way he was acting he turned and said "nothing my ex is there but it's fine" I nodded and walked close to him so he didn't feel awkward we got sat down at a table near the window as we sat down and ordered drinks Richard said "you know how the other day well Dillion said your ex was not nice to you what did he mean?" I was hoping he would never bring this up ever again but here we are.

I looked across the table and said "he just wasn't a nice person it was a toxic relationship and I got on his bad side I annoyed him it's in the past anyway." Richard looked shocked and said "no that's no okay even if you got on his 'bad side' did he hurt you or anything?" I looked at him across the table and could feel a tear starting to form in my eye as I said "not here Richard please I promise I'll tell you everything tonight" Richard nodded and his face turned softer as he reached  for my hand on the table stroking it lightly as the man came back to take out order. Richard changed the topic to talk about plans for the flight tomorrow which we had booked first class for since it was such a long flight and we weren't sure how comfortable we would be. Richard wanted to know what to watch, I told him I've already downloaded a whole season of peaky blinders to watch and also some game of thrones. He nodded and giggled slightly before saying "are you still not finished GOT" I rolled my eyes at him and said "it's fucking long" which earned a laugh from him.