Cute dates

The next morning I work up in a genuine appreciative mood like I just had to tell everyone that I loved how much they meant to me. Okay what is wrong with me. I decided to go for a shower instead of phoning everyone at 6 am to declare my undying love for them . When I came out of the shower Richard was lying awake on his phone i walked over to the edge of the bed and said "oh I'm glad your awake I just wanted to tell you I love you so much" he looked a little confused then said "I love you so much too, is everything okay ?" I nodded and said "I'm just in a really loving mood" he nodded still a little confused before I went to get changed. I put on some gym leggings and a t shirt and a red pair of converse before going to dry my hair. When I was done getting ready I poured me and Richard a drink of orange and waited for him to come out the shower. Richard came out with his towel wrapped around his waist as usual and drank his juice before I said "can I take you out tonight" he nodded and said "yeah of course where we going" I shrugged my shoulders and said "I'll tell you that later I don't know yet" he nodded and put his hands on either end of my sides and pulled me closer to give me a kiss, I put my hands on his still wet chest and kissed his lips before saying "ugh I love you" he giggled slightly before saying "I love you too chicken" I made a face at his nickname while he just laughed. We finally got ready and headed to set for 7:30 the scenes we were to film today were hard as well but not as intense as yesterday, when I walked in Cillian was waiting for me as he had went back to Ireland for a few days and I hadn't seen him. I ran over to him and gave him a massive hug while he spun me round before putting me down and saying "I missed you a lot by the way" I told him I missed him too and we chatted for a bit before I asked him if he knew where I could take Richard tonight Cillian's face lit up and he said "please let me sort it I have the perfect idea I done it for Sarah and Reece last year it was amazing" I looked confused at him and said "what is it ?" He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a beach with loads of lights placed on it and a big blanket with a picnic blanket on it. It looked so amazing so I agreed to let Cillian set that up while I took Richard to laser tag first.

I wrote down a note on Cillian's phone of stuff we wanted in the picnic basket and gave him some money and he said he would go after work.

We filmed until 5pm when we finally finished up, Cillian walked over to me so I walked away from Richard a bit so he could give me the location for the part of the beach we were going to and he told me Reece was going to help I nodded and gave them both a hug before coming back to Richard, he was wearing some tight grey sweatpants and a black t shirt I looked at him and said "you won't need to get changed it's not a fancy date I'm keeping this on" he nodded and took my hand as I led him to Ryan's car who was kindly dropping us off.

When we got there I went to the desk to book us in and pay we had 5 minutes to wait so we just sat in the waiting area, Richard had his hand resting on my leg as he said "this is going to be so much fun thanks for bringing me" I smiled and said "it's my pleasure" we went to lean in to kiss when a little boy came running up and said "MUM MUM is that the prince" I giggled slightly as the mum came up and said "I'm so sorry" Richard shook his head and said "it's okay" before bending down to speak to the little boy after a little while the mum asked if she could take a picture with the boy, I told her to jump in as Richard lifted the kid up and I took a picture of all three of them. After we done that Richard gave the boy a high five as it was our turn to go in, we got all our gear stuff on and was handed a gun each Richard looked at me and smirked before we got the guy to take a picture of the both of us in the gear with the guns.

The doors finally opened we didn't have any teams just me v Richard it was really fun as we ran around in there for about 45 minutes before the guy announced our session was over Richard walked around the side of the ramp to get me and wrapped his arm around me as we walked out the man took the guns off us and said "was that okay for yous" we both answered yeah before taking off the vests and thanking the man. We finally left the laser tag and we got in Ryan's car while I gave him a location it was 20 minutes away from where we are now.

I posted the photo the man took of us on Instagram with the caption "Richard won if your wondering, he had to much practice filming bodyguard 😂" he pulled his phone out right away to like and comment on it while we drove to the beach I put my phone in my pocket and said "this is a great wind down it's definitely not as high energy" Richard nodded and said "I've already had such a great night" it was 8 o'clock so it had started to get quite dark we finally got to the beach as I jumped out the car thanking Ryan. Richard got out the other end and said "the beach ? Is it not a bit dark ?" I shook my head at him and said "wait" he nodded and took my hand as I guided him to the top of the stairs Cillian and Reece had done an amazing job, the both of them had left already and left the picnic basket on the blanket, I seen Cillian's car drive away as we were looking so they must have been waiting for us.

I guided Richard while I told him to shut his eyes when we got to the top of the stairs I told him to open them. He gasped and said "this is perfect I love it" I giggled as we both walked down holding hands. I had gave Cillian a note early to shove in the basket so when we both sat down I put the basket in the middle at our feet, Richard lifted the note out and it said "Richard, I'm so glad I can spend this day with you I hope you loved it so far I'm not as good at writing notes but I love you loads and I hope you have an amazing day. Amber xxx" he smiled and put it in his pocket before leaning over to kiss me and said "I love you too" we sat together and ate the picnic for a few hours before noticing the bottle of champagne in it.

We finished up the food and moved the basket to behind us while Richard opened the bottle of champagne it popped a little and we both jumped causing us both to laugh. Richard poured some in the little plastic champagne glasses before holding his up the toast I held mine up and he said "to spending the rest of my life with you" I repeated it after him and hit the plastic off his. We spent an other few hours there watching the sunset before at 2:30am we decided we best go home because we had work at 10 tomorrow. Richard stood up first and stretched his arm out I took it and stood up dusting the sand off myself I clicked my phone on to see Cillian had text me "leave the stuff at the beach me and Reece will clean up" I text and thanked him as we got a taxi back to Richards hotel.

I paid as Richard got out first and opened my door before saying thanks to the driver, he kept my hand in his as we walked to his hotel room as he door opened he said "thanks for the special night I truly have been spoiled I love you" I smiled at him and said "I love you too" Before his lips crashed on to mine I pushed him backwards against the wall while kissing him, before he lead me to the bed he lay me down and continued to place small kisses all over my face, neck and shoulders while saying "I love you so much" and telling me how beautiful I was between kisses after a while I flipped him over so i could kiss him better I done something similar to him but stopped for a while on his neck I heard him moan while I kissed his neck I pulled away and took off his top.

—————————-yeah 😬—————————-

A while later he lay beside me while I was stroking his hair and neck saying "I love you so much Richard I can't wait until we can go back to Scotland together and wind down a bit" he answered quickly saying "me either I just want to spend every minute with you I love you". we finally fell asleep a while later.

I woke up the next morning and jumped in a shower, when I came back I changed into a pair of jeans and a cute crop top. I walked back in to see Richard had already been for a shower before me and I was ready he smiled at me and said "morning love" I smiled back and replied "good morning angel" I noticed he had a little purple bruise on his neck which made me blush. He smiled and put on his shoes while I grabbed us both a banana for breakfast we were filming from 10-7 today so we got ready to leave while we were walking Richard said "a few of the boys asked me to go out tonight is that okay?" I looked at him and said "of course it is go and have fun" he smiled at me and we kept walking.

We finished earlier than we were Meant to so I decided to go shopping while Richard went out with the boys I headed in to Westfield to buy some new clothes while Richard headed into a club in town. I got loads of new clothes and shoes and even some cute underwear before treating my self to a new bag too. I decided I had bought enough and it was time to go home so I got a taxi from Westfield to Richards hotel I put all the stuff away in my wardrobe in the room when I got in and decided to go in the hot tub for a bit I was sitting in the hot tub with a glass of orange juice on my phone when Richard sent a snap of him and an other boy saying "did you get some clothes love ?" I read the time and it was send over an hour ago I sent back a photo in the hot tub and wrote "yeah, I'll show you tomorrow just enjoy your night" he sent one back almost immediately and said "okay love, can't believe your in there without me 😭😂" I just sent back a photo with laughing faces and put my phone down it was only 12am so I didn't expect Richard to me back for a while.