Back to london

I got logged out this account and my phone had all the details for the next few chapters so I'm just going to skip ahead to back to London

our flight landed in London at 8pm after the long flight we were both really tired despite sleeping on the flight we decided to go straight to Richards hotel and both get a shower we both got changed into comfortable clothes and headed to Cillian's house to see if he needed any help for his charity night tomorrow. When we got there I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it swing open and Cillian was standing in his boxers looking a little confused he looked at the time and said "I didn't think you two where home till during the night you guys haven't been on your phones in over a week." We both nodded and Richard told him about how we wanted a nice quiet holiday he nodded in agreement and let us in we stayed to help with a few guest lists that still hadn't been finished off and a few table plans before heading back. When we got in I changed into something a little more comfortable while Richard just stripped down to his boxers he looked at me from across the room and said "are you okay love ?" I looked at him confused and said "of course I am why are you asking" he shrugged his shoulders and said "you were a little quiet" I walked over to the other end of the room where he was standing and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his lips lightly. I felt his warm hands rest on my sides as he pulled me closer into a hug I held him tightly as he rocked us from side to side very gently we stayed in that position for a few minutes I could feel his gentle heart beat on my own chest as beat in sync with my own making me feel suddenly at home. Richard moves his hand so it was rested in my hair in my mid back and nuzzled his head into my neck. After a few more minutes we both pulled away and Richard said "I love you so much." I smiled at him and said "I love you too baby" before reaching forward and kissing his lips again. as I went to pull away Richard held me close as we both giggled slightly before I moved away completely.

I walked over and made us both a cup of tea before bed since Richard had mentioned he wanted to cut down on coffee as I handed it to him his face dropped slightly sad about his new lack of caffeine he quickly started to drink the tea though forgetting about his slight withdrawal. As we both finished I took the cups through and came back throwing my self on the bed beside Richard and turning off the light he instantly wrapped his arm around me and said "what do you think will happen at our appointments tomorrow do you think we will get our casts off ?" I shrugged home shoulders and mumbled "I hope so" before cuddling into him. We both fell asleep quite quickly as we were both so tired from travelling and so happy to be in our own bed.

When I woke up I instantly noticed Richard wasn't in bed beside me I sat up and seen it was 10:30am not a bad sleep since just getting back to the right time zone I got up and jumped in a quick shower and done my hair and light make up before coming out and seeing Richard was back he was sitting on the balcony and there were flowers, chocolates and a little note left on the table inside I smiled and picked it up reading.

For my love. Richard

I smiled and put it in my purse before walking out to the balcony I instantly wrapped my arms around Richard from behind he grabbed my hands and cuddled me in closer before we packed our things ready to go for our hospital appointments. When we got there we sat in the waiting room together as Richard sat beside me he held my hand in his pulling his hand out of mine when he got bored and started to play with my hand/ fingers I just allowed him to for a while before someone came out of the room and called "amber Scott" I got up and walked away from Richard since he would probably get took in a few minutes as well. We both came out at the same time to see we both got our casts off we smiled at each other and I wanted to Richard and said "all set for tonight then" he smiled and nodded as we headed out. I headed to the stylist who done my hair make up nails tan and helped pick out my jewellery before helping me change into my dress and heals.