Arnav: I know, but still for my satisfaction but you... I love you...

Khushi: ah... is this The ASR who says love doesn't need to be said but expressing, is now saying I love you? You okay? She said checking his forehead and neck.

Arnav: yeah, this is the same ASR but you didn't leave anything else to say...

Khushi hugged him: Happy birthday Arnav. 

Arnav: thank you Khushi. Thanks for everything... you made my life very beautiful... not only me but also all of us here...

Khushi: my pleasure. She said coming out of the hug and tried moving back from his grip but he didn't let her.

Arnav: what?

Khushi: leave me...

Arnav: no...

Khushi: ah...?? 

Arnav: where is my gift?

Khushi: gift?

Arnav: ha. 

Khushi: what do you want?

Arnav: you are saying as if you will give or fulfill anything which I ask...

Khushi: try it.

Arnav: really?

Khushi: yes.

Arnav: okay then... he started coming close her face and let his breath touched her lips.

Khushi: Arrrnnavvv... just an inch gap between them and if anyone open their lips then their lips will be in contact.

He saw her reddened cheeks then her eyes which were closed tightly... he turned her face and placed a kiss on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him...

Arnav: do you want me to continue?

Khushi just blushed hard and hugged him... not able to face him.

Arnav: chill, I was just kidding...

She came out of the hug and made herself free from his grip and looked at him.

Khushi: what if I say... yes... 

Arnav: I know you won't, so relax...

She loved him more for this, he knows how to make her feel ease.

His attention went back to her saree...

Arnav: why did you wear this?

Khushi: just like that... why, didn't you like it? She asked as if feared to hear no.

Arnav: Khushi, I can only say that...

Khushi: that? 

Arnav: I felt that my heart beat got stopped for a moment... you are truly looking gorgeous in simple words... ****y...

Khushi: Arnav... 

Arnav: what? You asked my opinion and I said it... and Khushi, it's not just a comment but also a compliment...

Khushi showed her tongue to him and turned to go... but he blocked her way.

Arnav: where are you going? 

Khushi: home... where else? 

Arnav: no way... 

Khushi: what do you mean by, why?

Arnav: please stay here, with me.

Khushi: Arnav... he dragged her to the pool and made her to sit on the couch and he sat beside her.

He pulled her in his arms and made her head placed on his shoulder and talked for sometime nothing in particular but everything.

She slowly slept by keeping her head on his shoulder... he looked at her once then kissed her forehead and he too slept by resting his head on the back rest and sliding his hand on her bare waist from back.

Next morning, 

He woke up and stretched his arms then saw that he was at the pool side and remembered what happened last night. He looked at the other side but she was not there... his phone beeped at that time and looked for his mobile and got hold of it. He was surprised to see Khushi's message.

Message : Good morning SIR... aren't you getting late for the office...

He looked at it surprisingly and next message popped up

"Go and freshen up SIR" 

He stood up and saw Khushi, all dressed as in all set to go office.

She asked him to freshen up and come to office then went away from his view.

He got ready and went to have his breakfast; everyone wish him as soon as he took his place and there he got to know that the surprise was planned by Khushi and the ignoring was planned by Shashi to his surprise... by bidding them he left to office with Akash.

As he entered the office everyone maintained silence and went back to their places. Arnav and Akash went back to their cabins and engrossed themselves in work and meetings. As Smriti won't be there from that day she will be assisting him in All aspects...

No one wished him knowing his temper. They maintain professionalism in the working times and gets personal after that.

They went back to home; Shashi had arranged a small party at GR for Arnav and also asked him about their relationship status. He meant, when will they going to engage but Arnav postponed that topic for some time saying Khushi needs time as she have to complete her studies first then they can think of getting engaged. He also asked Khushi to join in the official parties with him once she completes her studies. She always ignored attending parties as she doesn't like so this is the reason that most of the people doesn't know that she was the daughter of Shashi Gupta.

Her internship got completed successfully; her and her mates didn't do what they planned for but also gained some extra knowledge. AR has trained them not only in Designing department but also in each and every department. No one got to know that Arnav and Khushi was a couple. Not even her mates.

All the five gave an excellent as a feedback to AR.

All the AR staff has enjoyed this badge and got well with them.

Arnav was little upset but then he was happy that she was going to complete her studies soon and then with him. He had offered her as a designer in his company and will be assisting him. In fact, he offered her in front of her mates and all cheered her up as they knew that she deserves it and to all their surprise all the five will be part of AR after their PG.

So the internship came to an end and went back to their college and presented their internship to all the final year students and the faculty. Every student needs to present and share their experience.

Next day was the fashion show which everyone was awaiting for... Arnav asked her to accompany him of the stage when he calls the designers. She denied but seeing Shashi, Aman, NK, Akash and ASR (not Arnav), she agreed.