Prologue: Humane Scents

As a bus drove off, A person's shoe came into frame and as it did,The person started walking. As if he had a mission, He never stopped walking, Not even for a measely second. This man, He's far from Human..Yet he isn't much of a monster either.  This man's name is Takizawa Y/n, But since he thinks his last name is complicated he asks everybody to call him Y/n.

Though not the most violent, He is one of the stronger Ghouls. He go head to head with a one-eyed Ghoul known as Eto. Rumored to be the one eyed king, Eto was unrivaled until Y/n came along and challenged her. Thus a rivalry bloomed between them, To be the strongest out of the two they trained and trained until a point to where everything they did seemed inefficient. They both had something called a Kakuja, Eto's being a larger scale Body Transformation and Y/n being a Medium sized Body Transformation Kakuja. When they concluded the rivalry of power, They began a rivalry of who'd be the top and who'd be the bottom..Why? You may ask. Because they started dating after realizing it was futile to fight.

Whilst walking, Y/n smelled a few scents not that far so he guessed he was going the correct way. But what shocked him was the surprisingly human smell of one of them. His body reacted on its own and it began to burst with speed towards the scent and his girlfriend, Behind him shook her head while smiling before following suit

"I-I'm sorry!"A boy shouted as he pulled his hand away from a female's crotch area.

"Talk about a...Low blow, Eh?"Y/n cracked a joke

"I didn't mean to!"The boy spouted out

"Y'know a little tip,Be more calm. That way it'd be more plausible. People when they are trying to speak the truth are mostly more quiet,While the ones who tell lies tend to be loud to emphasize their side of the argument."Y/n said,practically telling the boy to shut the fuck up.

"Ara~Ara~ Y/n, Shouldn't you be more aggressive? He does smell human after all."

"Yes,But I can smell another scent. It may be the girl, but their is also a chance of them both having that scent. We have yet to find any plausible evidence."

"Fair point."

"H-Hey, What do you guys mean?"

Y/n chuckled before replying. "Simple, We smelt a human and came to check it out. The scent lead to you guys, Not sure which as of right now. Nor do I really care,I was just suspicious seeing as what this academy is."