Chapter 4

You keep running, until your back at the pond. You cry, wanting to go back home. You miss Jenna, Cassie, your father, Asterisk. 'Whats happening....' y/n scoffed and started to pet her tail. It still hurt from when that flag thing stood on it. 'They were going to kill me!... They are dangerous... I can't be near them....' The sun started set, you admit, it was beautiful. Fearing that something would attack you if you slept on the ground, you climbed up on a tree branch, and snuggled against it.

You open your eyes, your back in your room, but everything is frozen, everything except you and Asterisk. "Did you do something.....?" She teased while petting him. He mewed in response, it shocked you, it wasn't a normal cat meow, it sounded close to a human. You jumped back. 'w-what??' Suddenly, you wake up with an 'oof'. You had fallen out of the tree, but it was dawn, the sun was rising, you assumed it was around 6 in the morning now. 'Im back here.... Maybe my life was a dream.... What's going on.. this isn't normal, this doesn't make sense!!'

You stand up slowly, being wary of your surroundings, you walk to the pond you landed in, and you drink small sips. 'What am I going to do... I need food....' y/n started to weep.

~With le countries~

"I know what we saw, it was a cat woman thingy!!" Canada yelled at Russia. "Yea yea whatever. I'll believe it when I see it." Russia said while rolling his eyes. "I have been in those woods forever, I go there almost every week, if something like that was there I would have seen it before." He spoke with an annoyed tone. "Fine, don't believe us, but don't come crying to us when it attacks you." America scoffed. Canada and America walked away.

~Returns to y/n~

'I can find something to cover my ears and tail. Maybe...' Y/n dried her tears and went back towards the city. She stayed in ally ways and avoided anything she saw. Eventually she found a [f/c] hoodie. As soon as y/n saw it she put it on and put the hood up and covered her ears. She put her tail up the back of her hoodie so the tip of her tail is near her ears. 'Now I might be able to explore without problems.' She slowly walked out of the ally, looking around cautiously.

Being cautious she walks slowly until she saw a few more flagged creatures walking towards her, they were chatting. One looked as if it was the flag of Russia and one that looked like Ukraine. You looked at the last one and you see the flag of America. 'oh no that thing......' you kept your head down and you tried to pass them. You did but was instantly halted. Someone had grabbed your arm, and tightly. You wince.

"Wait. Russia. Look." The voice of what seems to be America spoke firmly. That's when you started to try to pry his arm away. He only held tighter and tighter you knew this would form a bruise later on. "America stop harrassing that short person." A Russian accent spoke. You are starting to freak out you started to use your claws, with an instant you were pinned to the building wall besides you, a hand around your neck. "Dude America! Cut it out you jackass!" The Russian accent spoke again. Suddenly your hood was ripped down. Revealing your ears and the tip of your tail. You heard a shocked gasp from two others while the American flag spoke, "I told you Russia!" you soon started to kick and slash around using your claws causing him to let go and you ran off towards the woods. 'Why... Why is this happening to me. They can talk. What the fuck are they??' you began to cry while running back to the pond you woke from.

--------------------

AAAAA finally, see you in the next chapter! 🖤