Part 27

- "What's up babe?" -he asked as he saw that you stood there frozen with a phone in your hands.
- He took the phone from your hands to see what made you so worried.
- "You really thought they wouldn't notice huh?" -he chuckled.
- "Don't worry babe, I told you already that the agency will post today an official statement about our vacation period."
- "I know, b-but how will they explain why you didn't return to Korea with the boys?"
- "They'll probably say something as in like that I went on another trip from Japan. Don't worry, no one will know that we're in Tokyo." -he smiled and you sighed in relief.
- "Just enjoy this trip with me." -he said as he took your hand and intertwined your fingers together while looking into your eyes.
- Once you finally arrived to Tokyo you took a taxi and drove to the hotel.
- "Woaaaaah." -you said in awe as you entered the luxurious room.
- You walked to the huge glass windows through which you could see huge skyscrapers and busy city life.
- Yoongi hugged your waist from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder.
- "Do you like it?" -he asked it.
- "It's beautiful. Thank you Yoongi." -you turned to face him, placing your hands on his chest.
- "Everything for you baby." -he smiled and kissed your lips.
- "Do you want to take a walk? The sun will set soon so you'll be able to see night city lights." -he asked.
- "I'd love that." -you said with a smile on your face.
- And as you walked through many different streets of Tokyo, you were absolutely amazed by it's scenery.
- A blend of traditional and modern culture, colourful city lights, numerous attractions and delicious food made you fall in love with that city.
- And that night walk was even more memorable as you spent it with the person who you love the most.
- As he went to Tokyo a few times already, he was pretty familiar with the streets so he showed you some places and streets that he personally loved the most.
- He was holding your hand the entire night, not letting it go for even a second.
- It got pretty late in the night and you were sitting in the park, your head resting on Yoongi's shoulder as one of his hands was caressing your back.
- You weren't talking that much, just enjoying the night atmosphere and the feeling of being together.
- Yoongi would mumble something from time to time, just to check if you're still awake as he noticed that you were yawning a lot.
- "Do you want to go to the hotel?" -he asked you.
- "Let's stay just a little bit." -you said and nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck.
- After a few minutes he turned his head to check up on you and saw that you were asleep.
- "Y/N?" -he chuckled but you didn't respond.
- He gently caressed your cheek what made you wake up.
- "What? Where are we?" -you mumbled confused, making Yoongi chuckle at your cuteness.
- "Let's go baby. I see that you're tired." -he said and helped you get up by taking your hand.
- He called a taxi and after just a few minutes of drive, you fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder again.
- Once you arrived to the hotel, Yoongi got you out of the car in bridal style and carried you like that all the way to your room.
- He gently laid you down on the bed and changed you into your pajamas.
- "Good night my angel." -he said as he kissed your forehead.
- TIME SKIP
- After a few more days in Tokyo, you finally returned to Korea.
- You got so used to being in Seoul that it felt like you've been living there your entire life.
- And the day after you two returned, you invited the boys over for a dinner before they all go on their vacations.
- You decided to cook your country's traditional meals and the boys loved it so much that there wasn't left a single piece of the food in the end.
- After the boys left, you and Yoongi washed the dishes together.
- "Would you like to drink a glass of wine with me?" -Yoongi asked you as you wiped the last plate.
- "Sure." -you said.
- "Wait for me on the balcony till I open the bottle." -he said and you did so.
- You stood there, your hands resting on the balcony railing as you were looking at the endless city.
- It made you think about yourself and your life. You were always contented with the way you lived, but this current period of your life is the best thing that happened to you and you wouldn't change it for anything. You never felt happier and complete like you do now. And it's all thanks to Yoongi, the person you never thought you'll end up with, but also the person that made you experience love in the most amazing way possible. He makes you feel special and loved and his way of talking, his appearance and just the way he looks at you make your heart flutter like you're experiencing it for the first time.
- "Here I am. That bottle wasn't that easy to open." -Yoongi chuckled as he placed the bottle along with two glasses on the table.
- "Babe is everything okay?" -he hugged you from behind.
- "Yeah yeah. I just got deep in my thoughts for a moment." -you said.
- He turned you around to face him and without saying anything pressed his lips on yours.
- "I love you." -he said as he slowly broke the kiss.
- "I love you too. More than you can even imagine." -you said and kissed him again.
- He poured some wine for the both of you and you ended up talking till early in the morning.
- NEXT DAY
- Since you both went to bed around 5 am, you overslept the whole morning and woke up around 1 pm.
- After a lot of cuddles, you two got up and dressed up since he decided to take you out for lunch.
- You arrived to a fancy restaurant and as always, went to a private room.
- "I know it's still too early but have you ever thought about revealing our relationship?" -you asked him as you two were checking out the menu.
- He put the menu down on the table and looked at you.
- "I did. After two weeks since we started dating."
- "R-Really?"
- "Yes. I wish I could walk outside with you without wearing my mask, without being scared that someone might see us, just as every other couple does. I want the world to know that you're mine, whether they supported it or not."
- "Y-Yoongi..." -you said, tears forming in your eyes.
- "But I'm scared Y/N. I'm afraid of all the bad people that will send hate towards you." -he said as he took your hand.
- "I can't even imagine how would they treat you." -you said.
- "I'm not afraid of that as long as it doesn't take you away from me." -he said, and with those words you felt a tear running down your cheek.
- "Baby... don't cry, we'll be alright." -he cupped your face and wiped away the tear with his thumb.
- "Nothing will break us apart." -he said and pecked your lips.