Part 20

- He opened his arms widely, ready to take you in his embrace.
- You grabbed your suitcase and with tears running down your face ran to him as fast as you could.
- "Yoongi!" -you said as you hugged him tightly, your head leaned on his chest and his hands wrapped around your waist.
- He raised your chin and gently wiped away your tears with his thumbs.
- He lowered his face mask and without saying anything, he pressed his lips on yours.
- You closed your eyes and your hands instinctively rested on his shoulders.
- He grabbed your waist tightly and pulled you closer to him, making you gasp at the feeling of his body pressed against yours.
- "Welcome back babe." -he finally broke the kiss, licking his lips.
- "God how I missed this." -you said with a breathy voice, just his kiss was enough to make you a real mess.
- He smirked and pulled you in for another passionate kiss.
- "Let's go home." -he said as he caressed your swollen lips with his thumb.
- You entered his car and once he started it, he placed one hand on your thigh.
- "I have a small surprise for you when we get home." -he said and looked at you with a smile.
- His eyes couldn't hide the happiness because you were finally with him again.
- "Close your eyes." -he said when you got to his apartment.
- You did as he told you and as he unlocked the door, he took your hand and led you inside.
- "Okay you can open them now." -he said and when you did so, you were left speechless.
- The whole apartment was decorated with numerous vases of roses and rose petals scattered all over the floor.
- "Y-Yoongi I-" -you mumbled as tears formed in your eyes.
- He hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder, leaving butterfly kisses on your neck here and there.
- "Why did you do this?" -you turned to him.
- "This is the slightest thing I could do to show you how much I love you Y/N." -he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.
- "Is the bed covered with petals too?" -you giggled.
- "No, we have a job to do there." -he smirked and lifted you up by your ass.
- You put your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as he carried you to the room.
- "I guess we'll stay at home for the rest of the day." -you chuckled between the kiss as he laid you down on the bed, hovering above you.
- He quickly took off his shirt and attacked your neck with hungry kisses and love bites.
- Heart beating fast, breathing accelerated, butterflies in your stomach as he traced your bare skin with his fingers.
- What came next was wild and passionate as you were both burning with desire for each other while being separated for so long.
- "Holy shit." -Yoongi breathed out as he laid next to you so you were facing each other.
- "Was it good babe?" -you giggled.
- "The best." -he said and pecked your lips.
- "When are we leaving for Japan?" -you asked him as he was caressing your hair.
- "On Friday."
- "How will we go to the airport together? What about the paparazzi?"
- "Don't worry babe, you'll pretend that you are a part of the staff." -he said with a smile that made your worries disappear.
- You spent some time cuddling when suddenly your stomach rumbled pretty loudly.
- "Hungry?" -he giggled.
- "A bit." -you said shyly.
- "Let's take a shower and then we'll order some food."
- TIME SKIP
- It was Friday morning.
- "Wake up baby." -Yoongi whispered, gently stroking your shoulder.
- You got up and while you were doing your morning routine in the bathroom Yoongi came in and left you a black t-shirt on the counter.
- "BTS Crew" was written on the back.
- You paired the t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a black baseball cap.
- "You look so cute." -Yoongi giggled and cupped your face, kissing your nose softly.
- You got out of the apartment and there was a car already waiting for you in front of the building.
- Manager Sejin came out of the car and told you to sit in the front seat.
- "Hi Y/N!!" -said Namjoon and Taehyung.
- "Hi guys!" -you turned your head to greet them too.
- "Your really look like our staff Y/N." -Taehyung giggled.
- Once you came to the airport manager Sejin told you to come out of the car together with him and then the boys will come out as the paparazzis are waiting for them.
- Tons of cameras flashing in front of your eyes and loud screams coming from the fans that were eagerly waiting for the members to come out of the cars.
- You and manager Sejin walked to the terminal and after getting your IDs checked, you sat down in the private lounge area, waiting for the boys to come.
- Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung were the first to come.
- Yoongi smiled as he saw you sitting on the couch and sat down next to you.
- "Are you okay baby?"
- "Yeah, I was a bit nervous but I'm okay now."
- "I'm glad to hear that." -he smiled and pecked your lips softly, making you more at ease.
- You boarded the plane and you were really excited because it was a private one.
- "We left those seats specially for you two lovebirds." -Namjoon smiled as he pointed at the seats that were next to each other.
- "Thank you Namjoon." -you smiled shyly.