Part 4

- Your heart started beating so fast after seeing the last message.
- "If this is all a dream, I really don't want to wake up." -you said to yourself.
- "Y/N the dinner is done!" -your dad shouted from the kitchen.
- "I'm coming!"
- After you had dinner with your parents and your little sister, you took a shower and soon went to sleep.
- NEXT MORNING
- You woke up to the sound of the alarm.
- You did your usual morning routine and soon left for uni.
- There you met your friend with whom you went to the bts concert.
- You two are best friends since high school and both of you are going to the same uni.
- "The pcd is hitting me so hard." -your friend said.
- "I knowww it's so hard not to cry when you think about it."
- "And you were so lucky that Yoongi himself gave you his bottle of water. And like, HE is your bias."
- "Yeah that's insane!"
- "So what will you do with it?"
- "I displayed it on the shelf above my desk."
- "Did you drink the water from it?"
- "I didn't because it's sealed and I kind of don't want to ruin it."
- "Ahh you weirdo!" -she laughed.
- Before your lesson began, you took your phone to wish Yoongi a safe trip back home.

- Seeing his quick response brought a smile on your face.
- But you wanted to see him so bad.
- You couldn't stop thinking about those passionate kisses you two shared two days ago.
- Your emotions for him grew so much in such a short time but you knew that those emotions were true ones because you never had those kind of feelings for someone before.
- After you were done with lessons at uni for that day you headed back home.
- Mum: "Hi Y/N! How was at uni today?"
- Y/N: "It was fine."
- Mum: "Is everything okay with you? You seem kind of down."
- Y/N: "It's just that I really miss the concert. I waited for it for so long and now I can't accept that it's already over." -you said with teary eyes.
- Mum: "Oh sweetie." -she came to you and hugged you tightly.
- Mum: "It's really shitty how the time flies when you enjoy in something isn't it?"
- Y/N: "Yeah..."
- Mum: "I know you really love them and miss them but you should be happy that you got a chance to actually see them perform live."
- Y/N: "Yeah I know and I'm exetremely grateful for that."
- Mum: "You can be sad a little but not too much okay?" -she looked at you with a warm smile which made you feel a bit better.
- Mum: "Lunch is not ready yet so you can go to your room and rest a bit."
- Y/N: "Okay."
- You got inside your room and changed into some comfortable clothes.
- You began tidying up your room when your phone suddenly rang.
- It was a facetime call from Yoongi.
- Yoongi: "Hi Y/N." -he said with a soft smile.
- Y/N: "H-Hi Yoongi." -you said shyly.
- Yoongi: "Are you busy? I wanted to see you." -he said, adjusting the phone closer to his face.
- Y/N: "I'm not. I was just tidying up my room a bit.
- Yoongi: "Did you have lunch?"
- Y/N: "Not yet, but my mum will be done with it soon. Did you have dinner?"
- Yoongi: "I did together with the boys."
- Y/N: "So how does it feel to be back in Korea after so long?"
- Yoongi: "I'm happy to be back. I missed my Genius Lab." -he giggled shyly.
- Yoongi: "Have you ever been to Korea?"
- Y/N: "I didn't. But I hope I will go there soon."
- "Y/N the lunch is done!!" -you heard your mum shouting from the kitchen.
- Yoongi: "Who's that?"
- Y/N: "It's my mum. The lunch is done so I have to go. Thank you for calling.
- Y/N: "Good night Yoongi." -you said in a rush although you didn't want to end the call.
- Yoongi: "Night Y/N." -he said with a sad voice.