Part 9

- You gently caressed his cheek and he grabbed that hand that was on his cheek and laid you two on the couch so you were facing each other.
- You were left speechless at his sudden move, staring at his eyes that were now opened, looking at you.
- "I like you a lot Y/N." -he broke the silence, taking your hand and intertwining your fingers together.
- "I like you a lot too Yoongi." -you said with a warm smile on your face.
- He put his hand around your waist, pulled you even closer to him and pressed his lips on yours.
- Heaven... that's what his lips feel like.
- "We forgot about the movie." -he chuckled as he broke the kiss.
- "Well you were the one who fell asleep first." -you giggled.
- "Do you want to go somewhere tonight?" -he tucked hair behind your ear.
- "No, I'd rather stay like this."
- "And what about tomorrow?"
- "Aren't you at work?"
- "No, I have a day off."
- "Then how about you show me Seoul?"
- "I'd love that." -he smiled and softly pecked your lips.
- "Should we finish the movie?" -you giggled.
- "Yeah." -he chuckled.
- You turned around to the TV and he wrapped his hands around your waist to make sure that you stay close to him.
- You took the remote and played the scene of the movie which you last watched.
- His slow breathing, body warmth, his fingers that were gently caressing your skin... Everything he did made your heart skip a beat.
- After the movie was done, it was already late in the evening.
- "Where are you going?" -he asked as you got up.
- "I'll go change in my pjs."
- "Don't take too long."
- You got inside your room and searched through your suitcase until you found your pjs.
- You put them on and went to the bathroom to take off your makeup and brush your teeth.
- Just when you were washing your face you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist, making you let out a small scream.
- "It's me." -Yoongi giggled, resting his chin on your shoulder.
- "You scared me! Lucky for you I didn't punch you!"
- "What took you so long?" -he pouted.
- "I had to wash my face dummy!"
- "Okay then." -he said and let go off of your waist.
- You put on some cream on your face and turned to Yoongi who was standing there, waiting for you to finish.
- "I'm going to sleep. Good night Yoongi." -you said and pecked his lips.
- "What?? I thought we'll sleep together?" -he pouted.
- "W-What?" -you widened your eyes.
- "Come on." -he said as he took your hand and lead you to the bed.
- He was about to lay down when you stopped him.
- "Wait!" -you shouted.
- "What's wrong?" -he looked at you confused.
- "I sleep on the left side of the bed."
- He giggled at your cuteness and moved to the right side of the bed.
- You laid down and he covered you with a blanket, making sure that you're all covered up.
- You snuggled your head near his chest and wrapped his legs with one of yours.
- Listening to his heartbeat and breathing while he was softly caressing your hair made you feel calm and relaxed and it didn't take you too long to fall asleep.
- "Good night Y/N." -he said and kissed your forehead.
- NEXT MORNING - DAY 1
- You slowly opened your still sleepy eyes.
- "Good morning baby." -said Yoongi as he was looking at you, smiling brightly.
- "What time is it?" -you asked him while rubbing your eyes.
- "Around 9 AM. You're so pretty while sleeping." -he said and you smiled shyly.
- "Looks like we're staying at home today." -he said as he looked through the window.
- "It's raining?" -you asked with a sad face.
- "It hasn't stopped since early morning. I think it's better to stay at home."
- "That's okay. It's better that we don't go out in public together anyways."
- "But who will show you Seoul?" -he pouted.
- "I can explore it myself. Don't worry, I won't get lost."
- "So while I'm at work you can explore the city and as soon as I finish we're spending time together okay?"
- "Okay." -you nodded with a warm smile.
- "What do you want to do today?" -he asked.
- "I don't know actually."
- "We could invite the boys over."
- "Really???" -you widened your eyes.
- "Yeah. I'll text them to see if they have any plans for today."
- "Oh my God!!!" -you said excitedly.
- "I actually brought one of my albums with me and now you can all sign it for me!" -you said, wriggling around in the bed like a little kid.
- "You know what Y/N?"
- "What?" -you suddenly stopped and looked at him with a serious face expression.
- "You're fricking adorable." -he smiled and you did too.
- He leaned closer to your face and softly pecked your lips.
- He wanted to continue to make out but you stopped him.
- "What is it?" -he asked confused.
- "We have to brush our teeth if you want to kiss."