The man has some serious style. He was wearing black jeans, a white V-neck and a jean jacket with a sweater built into it, his hair was down in its natural waves and he wore timberland boots on his feet.

And he wonders why I'm asking if I look alright all the time.

"What the fuck!" I hear the sound of James gasping.

Almost in sync, me and Niko whip our heads towards the door to see yet again, James and Ryer standing at the doorway, letting themselves into the dorm.

James's jaw was nearing the floor and Ryer just looked me up and down.

I love having all guy friends, that are filled with testosterone.

"Quit your creeping! I'd happily take a nice compliment you know." I narrow my eyes at them as they stand at the door.

"You look scrumptious, madame." Ryer bows and tilts his imaginary hat.

Now that made me ugly laugh.

As me and Niko walked out the doors I gave Ryer a light punch to the left shoulder, teasing him for his comment.

He holds his hand over his heart and moans.

Vincent was the only one who didn't attack me like this, serenade me and make me feel like I'm worth a lot. He just gave me hostility, then tries to do nice things for me but then forgets he's an asshole and it never works.

He was so cut off and I couldn't read him, but I could read Niko, James and Ryer. Even if Ryer hasn't done it before, I know they're all hoping for the same thing tonight.

Maybe I was too. But who the hell would I sleep with if it came down to it?

Vincent.

I'd have to be attracted to them the most, turned on the most by such little things that they do. That way when they really do something, it'll be like an explosion of dopamine.

Vincent still.

I'd really have to think hard about it, it's just so hard to choose when they're all such unique guys and amazing in their own way. Not to mention, not a single one of them has a flaw, physically, it would be like trying to choose a wedding ring. All diamonds are incredible.

Vincent is definitely packing and you know it.

Okay let's settle down right now.

Maybe I shouldn't drink tonight, I feel like inner me wants to come out and play. She is forbidden from coming out to play ever again, and I just happen to think if I get too much alcohol in my system, she'll find a way out.

— —

"Holy shit this house is huge, who the hell lives here?" James shouts from the backseat as we pull into the extremely large driveway. This looked like a hideout for the president or something.

"You should've seen my house before my parents booted me out, two indoor pools bro." Niko smirks as he backs into a parking spot.

"You should ask your parents to come back home, so me and Ryer can go swimming." He pats Niko on the back before getting out of the car.