part 14

Where's Annu? Where's Annu? Where's Annu?
I can't tolerate Arav ugh...
Dear God,
Did I conplain you alot? If yes, then do something.

Arav- hey future Mommy.

Me- (finding place to puke) *gives awkward smile*

Arav- your friend is dope. She's single?

Me- What?

Arav- Annu is searching for you. Yum!

idk a f about him and his yum. I went out of that room as soon as possible my legs could run holding heavy choli and god knows how inches long heels.

Annu- hey babe!

Me- (hugs her crying) thank you for coming. Please take me out of here.

Annu- god you! Rashi clam down please.

We go to terrace.

Annu- listen, I'll try to ruin this Engagement but important thing —you've to be engage to Arav today. The big day is wedding day, we'll rescue you on wedding day.

Me- what? ( I don't know what's she is talking about?)

Annu- there's no time to explain. I, Kritika, shreya, Mannu have plan. Just follow what I'm saying now.

We went downstairs, mom called me for engagement ceremony.
Panditji chanted mantras, Arav and me exchanged rings, faked smiled at camera and took blessing of elders.

Annu- congratulations jiju (she winks at Arav) and to you rashi.

Arav- thanks (he hugs her)

Eww, why? Are my parents blind?
Can't they see hug type.

Annu- let's celebrate tonight, what say?

Me- okay.

Arav- it is girls night or something than I'm in.
(His ridiculous talk and laugh. Ugh.)

Annu- of course you're in. Okay, I've to go make some preparation, Rashi you coming?

Me - yes.

The ceremony was over so maa and paa allowed me to go with Annu as they know Arav would be there at party.
Arav went home with his parents.

Me and Annu went to kritika's home.

Every of my survivor were there. Group hugged.

Annu told everyone what happened at ceremony and we all laughed.

Mannu- so you're saying he hugged you and rashi didn't rant him the hug typos theory of her.

Me- I wanted to but I couldn't and my parents and his parents were right there standing and watching like nothing big is happening.

( so my hug typos theory is —
Friendly hug- like a friend hug to other friend seeing after particular long time.
Lover hug- the intense love buds type hug which I'm never going to experience in my life.
Relief hug- hugging maa and paa which takes your all stress away, also not getting in my life.
Creepy hug- the hug in which guy hug girl so that to feel her breast on him. The way Arav hugged Annu and all family member were there standing seeing. Also in this hug the guy is innocent because as elder says 'she' is culprit as always.)

Me- sorry Annu! You've to tolerate that hug because of me.

Annu- it's okay. I'll take my revenge of that on him. I'm not easy going, you know that.

Me - I do.

We all had gossip laugh and fun.
I want this. I want my mom-dad happiness, my studies, my squad not marriage and this creep Arav.

Dear god,
Are you listening?

———

A/N

Hey readers,
Thanks for staying by and reading this. If you like the story make sure to vote and don't feel shy to comment.

The next chapter is half way writing.
I promise to publish it soon.

Xoxo!