part 4

I went in to my room after dinner and locked myself.
I pretend that I'm sleeping but i really didn't.
I took my laptop and opened facebook and scroll timeline and like the post.
11pm my girl gang was online.

Group chat.
Drama queens 💁
Shreya - hey there
Me - heya!
Veena - heyy
Annu - hiii
Mannu- wassup?
Annu - rashi what exactly happened say us. Please!
Shreya - ya.
Me - guys. Chill.. aunt took me from there and dropped me home. Even though i was shocked she didn't say anything to dad and she went from gate smiling.
Venna- luck by chance.
Mannu - relief girl.
Annu - thank god.
Shreya - sorry rashi. It happened because of me. I made you cry. I'm so sorry rashi. Please forgive me.
Me - shut up shreya! It's not because of you yarr... Chill out! And no sorry. I was hungry at that time so my treat is pending.
Mannu - I'm hungry now too..
Annu - okay let's go and eat tomorrow.
Shreya - ya sure!
Venna - rashi? Will you'll allowed? I mean you'll get the permission?
Me - IDK but I'll try out at morning and we will go out at afternoon.
Venna - ok then. I'll inform to ria and kritika.
Me - great!
Shreya - ok guys then seeya tomorrow.
Venna - ok ttyl.
Annu - good night everyone.
Mannu - byeee..

Personal chat box.

Annu - hey!
Me - heyy
Annu - i was scared today about you.
And i don't know why but I'm still scared.
Me - i was scared too before movie i had feeling that something's bad gonna happen and aunt meet and i knew that I'm screwed but i wasn't.
Annu - ya but still my heart is not convincing..
Me - honestly mine too!
Kena di taunts are still going on in the house and due to her I'm suffered here now. This "restrictions" .
Annu - ya! I can understand that.
Me- yup..
Annu - have you decided which college to choose?
Me - nah! I haven't. I'll ask dad advice for this tomorrow.
Annu - ok then say me later.i hope we're in same college.
Me - i hope too.
Annu - gotta go or else dad will kill me. But you my girl take care and sleep well.
Me - ya goodnight 😘
Annu - sweet dreams😘😘

I was not actually sleepy. I went to my past days and i was soo happy.
*fladhback*1*

Early morning.
Kena- rashi come fast i have a surprise.
I was packing my school bags and i was already late for school.
me - di one sec. I'm packing my bag.
Kena - but your bag is here!
She bought new bag for me. The one which i said mom dad to get me but they didn't. I jumped and hugged di and said thank you.
Kena - ok let's go now. I'm waiting down. I'll drop you to school.
Me- ya. Love you di.
Kena- love you too bacha.
I love this bag because it matches same with my crush's bag. I blushed and was exicted for school today. Me and my crush same bag. I can't stop my imagination.

Di dropped me school and went for her college.
Only annu knows about my crush and she saw my bag and started teasing me and i can't stop blushing.
We went to our class 10th C. Me, annu and mannu were in same class and our girl gang used to meet at recess time and after school.

At that night.
Kena di was blushing while writing her diary and i asked her what happened? She said nothing and i know that something's is there.

Me - di. I'll not tell mom dad about it don't worry.
Di - about what?
Me - about your boyfriend.
Di - oh really? My boyfriend? Who is he? Let me know.
Me - you know well that's why you're hiding mobiles and dairies from me.
Di - oh really miss. I know about your bag crush but still i didn't say anything.
Me- what?
Di - ya! Your crush has same bag like this and you're saying mom dad to get one but they didn't.
Me - omg! No!
Di - you can't lie to me. I read it in your pink diary in which you have written everything about him. His name is manan. He loves this, he do this, and blah.. blah.. and you hate mannu because of her jokes?
Me - what?
Di - i read your blue diary in which you had wrote about all your friends day to day talks and all..
Me - why you read this all.. *i started crying*
Di hugged me.
Di - rashi stop crying bacha. I'm not gonna say anything to anyone but you should keep your diaries safe. It was in mom's hand and was about to read but i get that back and i can't stop myself from reading it.
Me - sorry di..
Di - hey no sorry bacha you didn't commit any crime. Stop this crying or else manan will not gave you look.
We both giggled.
And i told about my crush to her and her mobile rang.
She went to balcony and talk.
She was smiling and blushing while talking.

Me - di i told you everything and you're hiding me your secrets? How rude!
Kena - ok angry bird I'll tell you. Actually he's not my boyfriend but he's my new friend at college and he's smart, handsome and good looking..
Me - and you have crush on him.
Kena di (blushed) - ya i do
Me -yipeeeeee
Kena - shhhh... if mom dad would know they'll kill me. Talk slow.
Me - ya!
Kena - but i think he'll be my friend only.
Me - why? You can propose him.
Kena - not that rashi. You know the family rules and restrictions. Girls are not allowed to get married to the one whom she love and our caste also differ. For me my love life is impossible. I need to study get job and and settled with whoever mom dad chooses.
Me - dii how rude this family and relatives could be? Why can't we live our life? As we're girls so what? Don't we have heart? Feelings and emotions? In this 21st century they still belive and follow this. You know di we lost our elder sis too.
Kena - ya rashi i know. First child of our mom dad was girl and the fuckin relatives said that it's sign of curse and they killed her. You know what mom dad suffered a lot because they're unable to speak they're afraid to live the society but not afaird for their kid? Sometimes i do hate them but what can i do I'm their daughter and they gave me chance to live or else they'll also kill me.
Tears started rolling her eyes.
We both hugged eachother.
Me - Dii..
Kena- ya
Me - don't ever leave me alone.. i love you more than mom and dad. You're my world.
Kena di kissed on my forehead.
Kena - love you too rashi. You're my universe.

**present

Remembering this day i started crying and i took the pillow which reminds for kena di and i hugged it tightly and cried...

---