part 1

I don't know what i did today. Well i think i should have enjoy there? Nah! I don't.
This is the last day of the school then I'll be into reality, facing the real world being mature. I hate it. I hate the world. I don't know why this happens to me? I should sleep now it's 2 am now and i have to be at school sharp 7'o'clock.

6:15 am_
Dran! Dran! The  alarm... ugh it's 6:15 am still, hit the snooze for 15 min but i woke up at 6:50 am. 10mins for school now.
I grab my uniform and went for shower. After shower i combed my hair and pick my bag. "It's 7:00 am!" I almost shouted. Ops! I requested dad to drop me school and he took his bike and i sat back. the road to school with dad was as dead like always, never mind.

7:15am
I reached school. The students were still down at ground chattering and gossiping. I searched for my gang. I know they'll be at class, i rushed to class on 5th floor. The class was not started yet. *relief* i saw my gang at last bench and wave hi to them. The last three benches were reserved by my gang and i sat on last second bench in middle of my buddies.
"Sorry guys! I woke up late at 6:45 and i didn't make it up to 7am today." I said putting my bag down.
"It's okay rashi." 

"NO SORRY!" Veena frowned.

"GUYSS!!! IT'S THE LAST DAY!! I'LL MISS THIS ALL MOMENTS." Annu said and hugged all of us.

"Why so dramatic guys.. we'll be college students now. We'll be together after school and if anyone dare to leave the crunch munch group, I'll kill them." Ria said this and all chuckled.

(crunch munch group- we labelled ourselves since play school and i hope this name will go till death.)

College students. Listening this i went to my thoughts and manu stared at me.
"What happened dreamer?  Whom are you missing now?" She raised her eyebrow and said.

"Set-up manu! I'm not thinking like you do." I said and giggled.

And after 4th lecture the break was given.

Recess time.

10:30am
We all went to school corridor and took our mobile and click selfies, actually clicked album. Last day memories. 
And then after 4 lectures we talk and gossip and took pictures with teachers and had autographs on uniform.
After school 1pm we all are busy giving autograph and writing memories on each other uniform, dad saw me. He came pick me up, i could see anger on him. I just said everyone bye and went, all saw my dad and they know about my rules at home. RIP ME IN ADVANCE!

(there's some ground rules for me setup by my parents.

i) no guy-friend/friends. why? girl and guy can't be friends and if they meet bam, shit happens.

ii) not taking any interest in extra school activities, like- no talent day, no traditional day, no signature day, no celebration. why? because teachers doesn't give any attention to students. everyone enjoys that day and guy woo girl and bam, shit happens.

iii) no friends.- no close friends. even girls. why? guys make girl as friend and this girl became your close friends take you party and there you meet this guy and bam, shit happens.

----

they came with there rules and own words)

Ride till home was silent.
And i broke the silence "papa! Sorry today was last day and everyone insist to do this but i don't want to.. sorry papa." I made a puppy face and dad saw it from side mirror of the bike. "Let your mom decide." He said. Mom would kill me because she was deciding to donate my uniform and old clothes but now i don't know.

At home.
Mom was in kitchen. I ran upstairs and locked the room.

 "Rashi what happend? " mom asked.

"nothing ma I'll be ready and come in 5min. Please I'm hungry. " i said and change my clothes.

I went downstairs had my lunch and went into room and studied.

Glad mom didn't scold, dad informed her but she said,"okay! Let her be enjoy. It was the last day." *reilef*
Because i know what happend when Kena (my elder sister) came home after her signature day of last year of college. She was welcomed with mom's slap and was given lecture by dad. I'm safe now i think so mom and dad didn't react that too high to me.

Board exams on mind.
Reading holidays started and I'm fedup.
I hope exams start soon as possible and i want sleep.
Every morning 6am ma wake me and from 7am studies start till 12pm then back to studies from 2pm to 4pm then 4:30pm to 6pm classes and after class, I'm hungry girl. After dinner I'm allowed to use mobile for 10mins and i can't talk to my friends properly in 10mins.
Exam day I'm waiting.....