what are you trying?

Deku's POV

I woke up from the sound of an explosion. I looked around the room, was it a dream.

Then it came crashing back.

Big boobs.
Small waists.
A female canadian flag.
An aggressive Pomeranian girl.

The door bust open. "Good morning master!" Todoroki and kacchan said in union. (I wrote onion by accident then when I looked again I was like🤔🧐) "w-what are you two d-doing!?" Yeah sure I'm gay or most likely bi but this is just.

Too much.

Kacchan climbed onto the bed and straddled me "what sounds better. Breakfast or me?" It kinda sounds cute but her facial expression made her question sound threatening.
"No fair katsuki, remember the bet?, I gotta try too" I looked past kacchan and saw that sho-chan had a smirk plastered on her face. Kacchan scowled and got off me.
Todoroki walked over to me and brought her face a little...scratch that WAAAY too close to mine. "How about me for dessert?~" kacchan immediately pulled her away from me and they immediately started arguing so I took the glorious chance to run away.

Kacchan's POV

The morning. Deku is still asleep and kacchan is by the pool*

I was near the pool taking a nap in a red shoulder off one piece bathing suit that I took from uraraka's suitcase but I had on a white robe so no one could see the suit

I was woken up. Not sure by who but I would bet my right arm it was by half and half. I opened my eyes and saw her 'speak of the devil' I muttered.

She hopped out the water wearing a skimpy white 2 piece bathing suit.

I could feel my blood boiling. What if deku was out here and saw her. All the male alphas and even some females were looking. She was practically naked!!

Now she has all the attention on her. I'm so PISSED!

She came over to me "hey katsuki, how are you?" She sat on the pool chair beside me and started combing her fingers through her wet hair. She looked at me with a sly smile. She winked at an alpha that was passing by , his eyes trained on her.

Splash!!

He fell into pool.

I looked at her again. "Why don't you do us a favour and cover up your pale boney ass body!" I yelled and everyone was looking but FUCK THEM!!
"Oh? You're not having a good day or did Midoriya say something you didn't like? Or is it that your losing him?" She smirked. "You better back the fuck off" I whispered but I'm positive she heard. She giggled, if she insults me one more time I'm gonna fucking blow her face off and sell the rest of her body on the black market  " I never said that I was taking him away...yet" thats it!

I used my black scrunchie and put my spiky long hair into a messy bun and took off the robe, tossing it to the side then stood up. She stood up too "getting physical hmm? How about this. Lets make a bet, lets try to seduce him and by the end of the day if one of us kisses him and he likes it then she's the winner and she gets to keep him." She held out her hand "deal?" I slapped her hand away "deku will never let you kiss him!" I yelled.

"So you're afraid of losing??" She asked, she pulled out two lipsticks from her red polka dot purse and held one out infront of me "fine!! I'll show you!" I grabbed the lipstick from her and applied it. "Lets go" I snarled at her and we went to a cosplay store that was across the hotel.

She purchased 2 short maid dresses and we went back to the hotel to put them on. We went to my room and opened the door, deku's still sleeping. Before I could enter half and half closed the door " what the hell!?" I kinda wanted to blow her up right now. "You've probably never seduced anyone before?" I felt my face get hot. I mean I have before but it was easy because I was a guy, all I had to do was lift up my shirt or show a piece of my V-line or flex and that shit, but thinking about it. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SEDUCE PEOPLE AS A GIRL!

"I'll help you just this once since you seem so hopless. When we go in say 'good morning master!'"

Boom!!

I let off an explosion but she didn't even flinch. UGH!! I'M HATING THIS GIRL!!

I entered and saw him on the bed probably wondering what that was.

"Good morning master!" We yelled.

I went over to him and straddled him. Gosh! How the fuck am I supposed to do this, I quickly remembered what girls at clubs said to me. "What sounds better breakfast, or me?" I did it in my sweetest voice but I had no idea what expression to wear, so I probably looked scary.

BEING A GIRL IS HAAAARD!!

"No fair katsuki, remember the bet? I gotta try too" and with that I came off him, as I backed away half n' half immediately went up to him and said "how about me for dessert?~"

oh hell no!

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off. She slapped my hand away and I  immediately began to chew her out "YOU GOD DAMN HALF N HALF WHORE! DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON DEKU!" her expression changed.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE A PRUDE!! MAYBE IF YOU KNEW HOW TO KEEP A GUY!!" I lunged after her and grabbed her hair pulling her around and she kept trying to hit after me.

I felt strong arms around my waist trying to pull me off her.

We were seperated by kirishima and shoji. I looked at her "you got lucky" I was carried out the room by kiri. "So...you wanna walk?" He asked and I glared at him "no! I don't want to!" I pouted because I couldn't get to tear that stupid canadian flag to pieces.

When we were at the hotel's nurse office I was guided to a room and placed on a bed.

"Don't you fucking touch me!!" I yelled at kirishima. After the nurse cleaned my face cuts she said that kirishima should change me into the hospital gown. I growled after him and he gave up. "Just turn the fuck around" I yelled at him.

When I was done changing. He patted my head and left. I felt my eyelids get heavy. I was about to fall asleep when the door opened.

Shoji carried half n' hoe on his back and placed her on the bed beside me.

Nice.

When the nurse and shoji left after cleaning her cuts they left... we were all alone.

I looked at her 'grotty byotch' I mumbled, "I heard that thotsuki" she smirked. "WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN!!" I was about to get up when a scarf tied me down. I looked up to see mr Aizawa looking at me with a death glare. He grabbed my arm and injected me "OUCH. WHAT THE HELL!!" I heard Half n' half yell ouch too. My vision blurred and my head felt light. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Sorry you guys. My updates are getting slower and slower because of school. Please forgive me!!😫😫