work time

Deku POV

As the entire class 1-A sat in the bus, quietness surrounded me. It was 8:50pm and we would've arrived at campus much earlier if present Mic hadn't lost the map with the shortcuts, luckily we had the original route that was waaaaay longer. I took out my green wireless headphones from my duffle and pulled them over my ears, I connected it to my phone and started playing please don't go by Joel Adams. I leaned on the open bus window looking out to the sky,

I looked at the stars and the beautiful crescent moon, the cold night breeze hitting my face but my eyes were still open, everyone else was asleep.

I thought of the new journey infront of me, I wondered how all might was, when I would start training again and if doing this instead of going to kacchan for 'help' was a good idea. The questions flooded my mind as I drifted to sleep slowly.

4 hours later🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

The bus came to a screech that woke everyone up. We had pulled up to the 1-A alliance, I sleepily grabbed my duffle and pulled the headphones to my neck and exited the bus. I was walking when I noticed that not all of us were awake, jiro was carrying denki, kacchan hit kirishima on his head for him to wake up, uraraka was carrying tsuyu, shoji carried mina, and yaoyorozu carried mineta ( actually mineta used his sticky balls to stick to yaoyorozu's shirt)
As all of us slugishly walked to our rooms we were greeted by an annoying voice thay everyone was familiar with.

" oh? Class 1-A. Coming back this late? What about your reputations. After all you're all supposed to be UA's bright sparks, what a sha-" monoma couldn't finish because he was knocked out by itsuka. She caught him and started dragging him away " sorry guys, didn't see him leave. Goodnight". He was still in his jammies. I can't believe that monoma woke up just to come here and tell us that. I sighed.

I had included this monoma scene so suddenly because... who doesn't like him. Give thanks to BOOKNERD81505 for mentioning to include monoma!

We all went to our rooms. The night was quiet and I had things to do in the morning  so I tried to sleep. It was difficult because of the feeling, I curled into a ball mumbling kacchans name.

In the morning🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐩🐄

I woke up early with a little bit of anxiety, I just wanted to do this job interview right.
I left to shower. When I got back I put on my lingerie- looking underwear, a short red high waist pleated skirt, a white long sleeved crop top , black thigh high boots without heels and a choker that had spikes all around.

I grabbed my phone then put it in my small black bag,and left my room, I went downstairs to see everyone all about. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge then took out the
Box of milk and grabbed a bowl with the cereal. I poured the milk then the cereal and put the stuff back to their places, I walked out of the kitchen and sat beside a big window. I pulled my phone out and saw a text from uraraka.

Uraraka2rear🍭: deku. Morning, meet me at the mall!! DON'T be late.

I closed my phone and slipped it into my bag. I sat there and ate until mina, asui and yaoyorozu came up to me, "what are you wearing deku?? Are you gonna go on the street like that?" Asui questioned, before I could answer mina said " WOW!! Midoriya you're so bold. I love it!!" My face was probably flushed with red.

" I'm just gonna be gone for a few hours today, no need to worry" I reassured them. " well take this with you" yaoyorozu handed me a card, " It has $100,000,000. Spend it recklessly" she said. Just how much cards does this girl have walking around with?

I took the card and smiled at them" well. Gotta go now. See you guys later." I turned the milk to my head.

I stood up and hurriedly put my bowl in the sink and left. As I walked to the mall there were a bunch of dudes, they looked like they were from common highschools. They stopped talking and looked up at me. Wow, I can literally feel them eye raping me.
A part of me liked the fact that they looked at me like that so I pretended to drop my bag so I kneeled down to take it up making sure that my skirt flew up for a brief second. I grabbed my bag then proceeded to continue on my way.