temptation

3rd person POV

Kacchan pulled deku away from the males that had their hands all over him. Well... deku didn't mind it but kacchan did. When kacchan pulled him away he was stumbling. Not really knowing where he was pulling him as long as it was away from there.

Kacchan went up a flight of stairs and through a big purple door. He stopped. After a while he closed the door behind them. It was like a mini club, it had a bar, lounge couches and music was playing. Then some other rooms.

Kacchan pulled deku into one of the three random rooms. As kacchan entered the room with deku he closed the door and turned around, he was quickly pushed up against the door.

Deku looked at him, his eyes looked shiny and his hands on kachaans chest. Fortunately for kacchan, this was his last night of his rut. Deku put his right knee beside kacchans hips and pushed his body forward. Deku started to move his hips slowly, grinding on kacchans crotch.

After like few seconds kacchan's pants tightened and his member poking Midoriya.

Deku didn't hesitate to reach for the waist band of kacchans sweatpants.

Kacchan was on his rut pill, and actions like this would make kacchans pill effects stop. He couldn't let that happen.

He grabbed both of deku's hands and held them above his head, " get a hold of yourself deku, we can't do it. Not here, not now" kacchan said. He earned an upset pout from Midoriya, after a moment, deku's face showed a playful look. Kacchan was confused.

Midoriya backed up and spun around, making his short skirt fly out.

A.K.A- Some butt cheeks were showing😉

Deku walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He slowly and seductively slipped the black cat thigh high stockings off. He glanced at kacchan and kachaan had a look like this

 He glanced at kacchan and kachaan had a look like this

( Yep... he was ShoOkeTh)

Deku took off his shoes then reached for the waist band of his skirt and was going to pull it off when kacchan rushed over to him.

" DAMMNIT DEKU!! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!" kacchan yelled at him. Deku only smirked "thats what I'm trying to do kacchan" and wrapped his arms around kacchans neck, pulling him down on top of him. " I like this position... don't you kacchan?" Deku asked with his cheeks red.

Uraraka's POV

I was just outside a room door upstairs listening to two boys.

I think they were related but probably not. They were wasted and screwing eachother while I was on the other side of the  door recording  everything.  My cheeks turned a bright red as I listened to the seme totally dominating the uke. The sounds coming from the bottom's mouth was sweet music to my ears.

As they finished, I got up from the door and was going downstairs to look for the next strangers to pair when I heard what sounded like... deku? And kacchan!

I stopped infront of the door and heard kacchan shouting" DON'T FUCK WITH ME!" wow I wish I was in there catching everything that happened.

But sadly I had to stay at the door.😓😫

3rd person POV

Deku pulked kacchan  into a lustfilled kiss. A hand slipped from around kacchans neck to his sweatpants and pulling on the string.

Kacchan was thinking why deku was like this. Like when he's drunk. He turns into a complete slut.

Kacchan had an idea. He pushed up deku's skirt and slipped his hand pass the underwear. He then started to jerk Midoriya off. " YES! KACCHAN YESS!!" Deku moaned. " FASTER!... DO IT FASTER!! ~NYA!!~" Deku's face was literally the meaning of ahegao right now. Deku moaned one more big moan before he passed out. Kacchan washed his hands im the bathroom connected. He put on deku's thigh highs and shoes then picked him up bridal style.

He exited the room not knowing that uraraka was in the air holding her mouth.

Looking at them as they went downstairs.

She quickly gathered her stuff and rushed downstairs aswell.

It took a while for ura and kachaan to gather their classmates back to todoroki's car. Then everyone was in their dorms asleep. Uraraka hugging her phone with her video's of boys doing it on replay and earplugs in her ears, kiri and kami were cuddling and deku knocked out lying on kacchans bare chest as kacchans hand was on deku's small waist.

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Sorry for not updating!! Please forgive me?

Important notice: if you are watching the my hero academia on youtube and some of the episodes pieces are being cut, just go to dubhappy. It was recommended by someone close to me. Please try it.

Bye, i'll try to update tomorrow! I'm gonna go watch some bnha episodes.