Is it right

Deku's Pov

I woke up and the arms weren't around me anymore.

I groaned and sat up, when I looked around I saw no-one.

I WAS LATE!!

they were probably training without me. I got up, grabbed my towel and toothbrush and put them in a medium sized red bag that also had  green flip flops.

Since no one was here with me I decided to just take my clothes off  to make it easier. I took my towel from my red bag and placed it on my bed, I  was a little insecure so I walsays looked behind me.

I folded my clothes and put it on my bed then grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I took up the bag and walked to the bathroom shower area.

As I walked in I  saw... kacchan!

I saw him standing there brushing his teeth, he only had a towel slackly hanging from his waist. I ran into the nearest shower stall and locked it. My cheeks were burning.

" WHAT THE HELL!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" I heard him yell.

I had a mini panic attack, as kacchan pounded on the door I tried to figure out what do if he got in.

As I was thinking the pounded stop and he yelled" SCREW YOU!". I heard footsteps leading from infront of my stall door then a door slammed. I waited a few more seconds just in case.

After a minute I slowly started to open the door when a hand grabbed it and swung it open causing me to fall back on the floor.

"DEKU!?" He said confused, " H-hiya kacchan" I said awkwardly.  The feeling got stronger, Thoughts started popping up in my head and I took extra quick glances at his towel hanging off his waist. My face is probably still red, I wanted to get up but I was stuck in my spot.

How could I think like this.

I felt like I was doing something wrong, " are you gonna get up or what?" I heard him say.

" oh ya.. I am" I said nervously.

" I'll be waiting for you here" he said looking away. I nodded and closed the stall door. As I showered I began to relax, I cleared my head and thought of all the crazy things that happened and possibly what could happen.

I turned off the shower and wrapped my towel around me then stepped out. I stepped past kacchan to brush my teeth. When I was done I qalked towards kacchan, I was so deep in thought that I accidentaly stepped past him. I felt arms grab me around my small waist and pull me back into his chest.

" whats wrong kacchan?" I asked. " what's with you deku? Stop letting out needy pheromones in the middle of no-where" he said kind of upset.

I didn't even notice that I was doing it. "Deku... what are you trying?" He said. " w-what do you mean kacchan?" I said kinda nervous.

"Stop doing that!" He yelled angrily. Thank god no one is here.

I was so confused when I realized what I was doing. Apparently I had pushed my butt against kacchan and was grinding him. I immediately stopped.

He turned me around to face me. " why are you being so needy?" He questioned me. Not knowing how to answer I looked back at him and stayed silent. He leaned in and whispered in my ear" come to me whenever. I can help you, guess your body can't lie to me" his minty breath hitting my ear. I unconsciously leaned in and wrapped my arms around him putting my face in the crook of his neck and letting off some of my scent.

WHAT AM I DOING!!! I pulled away quickly, grabbed my bag and left. Leaving kacchan there with a smirk on his face.

When I arrived and put on some regular clothes like a black shirt that was just a liitle cropped, green pants and my red shoes.