Chapter 32: Flowers

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I did."

I answered and pull a chair, to sit. My sister's smile grew wide as she sat opposite of me. "You always wake early, are you still getting enough sleep?"

Jisoo asked looking worried, I was about to answer when Jennie suddenly appear at the dining. Already dressed, I guess she'll go to work early today.

"Good morning." She greeted us with a smile, and until now we haven't got a talk after that confession she made. I still don't know what to say, or how to deal with it. But I know at some point I have to face it.

She sat beside my sister, and when our eyes met I quickly turn my head away. What the fuck am I doing?

"Good morning, you seem like in a good mood today Jendukie? Unlike this one who looks like a robot." my sister commented, which made me furrowed my brows.

"Yah? I'm not?", I retorted, frowning at my sister.

"Yes, you are. Didn't you had a good night last night? You left us at the pub, after pulling your ex-girlfriend outside. Ms. Lee is pretty much out of control lucky we arrived just in time or I'll see a headline of a bartender getting his throat slit after giving a zombie cocktail to a cop." Eonni said, and chuckled.

Aish, I don't know why would they ask that kind of hard liquor when we have a work today. I'm still surprised to know sunbae had 5 glass of it, I would probably drink two and passed out on the spot.

"Didn't you two had a wild night, huh? I mean some girls are quite wild in bed when they are drunk? So uhm?"

Of course, Jisoo eonni would definitely ask this. She really didn't disappoint me.

I hissed, and open my mouth to answer.

"So you two got back together?" The girl beside Jisoo asked. That caught me off guard. Me and my sister eyes turn to her, she wasn't looking at me as she started to grab some food to her plate.

There's a short silence, that she may have noticed so she cocked her head up and look at me and Jisoo with bafflement.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

She asked with a shrug. I gulped and lowered my head. "No, we aren't."

I mumbled my answer. My brows furrowed, as I stood up.

"You two, finish this. I actually got my breakfast already while cooking so, I will be leaving now."

I lied, pushing off my chair and left the table.

"Hey! Why are you leaving so soon?"

I heard Jisoo eonni's questioned. But I didn't answer, and walk towards my room to get my things and so I can leave the house as soon as possible. I didn't want them reminding me again and again what I lost.

I grabbed my bag and phone from the couch, and pathetically check my screen if I will ever have to see her messaging me again. But my heart sinks when I saw nothing, not even a complaint from what I did last night.

I'm ok if she'll scold me like the usual, and tell me how annoying I was. At least I exist to her.

But it's been a week since her last message, a week that's she's trying her best to ignore me. And if we aren't partners I would never hear her talk to me.

My hand tightened its grip on my phone, my chest felt like it's always filled with water drowning me. I miss her so much.

"Lisa?"

My eyes widened in shock, as I lift my head towards my door. I didn't even notice her opening it, because I was too consumed with my own thoughts.