Tate Langdon #2

A/N yeah ik it's not Halloween anymore but it has to be set then to make the imagine work and I'm to lazy to wait :)

Imagine...

She was the only part of himself that had ever made sense but still he couldn't see how much she meant to him until it was too late. She was just a beautiful as he remembered, if not more so, time had been good to her and blessed her with the things the boy now wished he could have shared. It was a happy home, picture perfect. From the bright red door to the tyre swing that creaked gently in the late autumn breeze. In fact it was so perfect it made Tate sick. The laughter that erupted from the large kitchen awoke him from his self loathing. Her y/h/c soft curls still shook delicately when she giggle... God that giggle! It was the giggle of an Angel, it was one of the only things that  could make Tate smile after a shit  day it was that or seeing her dressed in one of his large striped sweaters as she hummed and twirled along to Sliver. She wore someone else's sweater now. Of course she did. She'd moved on, grown up.  Whatever the man had said it couldn't have been that funny he thought with a scowl painted across his pale features.

Placing her failed attempt at a scary pumpkin down Y/N glanced out the window at the other houses on the street each decorated in their own way. "Something wrong Darlin'" Beau Quinn question gently leaning in to envelope the shorter woman. Shaking her head Y/N smiled faintly "I just thought I'd seen someone I knew but it can't be.." sighing heavily the woman continued to shake her head in disbelief. "It's possible Darlin' you been gone forever and a day." Nodding again Y/N nuzzled further into the security that was his warm chest. Maybe this had been a mistake to come back here. It was like she could feel the ghosts of her past taunting her with a vengeance. The comforting silence was soon filled with the screams and shrieks of the youngest member of the Quinn family. "Mommy! Mommy! Mason wont let me on the computer and it's my turn!!" Jacob spat out running to tattle on his brother. "Woah now! why don't we go outside and play leave your Momma be." Beau calmly added his strong tanned arms stopping the tear away youngster from launching himself at the y/h/c woman. Y/N began clearing up all the pumpkin seeds and 'guts' as the boys would call it along with some opened candy wrappers that had obviously been hidden strategically but nothing could shake the feeling that she was being watched. Yet again she wondered why she had returned to this place, it held no good memories only ones of terror. The terror came in waves and were often disguised as thoughts.

Like why had she not realised, why didn't she stop him. The guilt would build up and up until the seemingly strong woman would break down leaving Beau to pick up the pieces like he always did. Tate couldn't bring himself to leave. It was like an invisible force held him there not allowing him to move his sneaker clad feet. No this was life taunting him, making him watch the life he threw away without a second thought.

"Tate, Tate where are you?" Violet called softly through the hallways her hazel eyes straining in hopes of finding the teen boy. "He won't be here. Not today." Moira informed her not even bothering to look at the girl has the older woman placed her coat on. "What do you mean?" Violet questioned wearily, sighing Moira fixed her hair in the mirror "He'll be back by Midnight no sooner".  Rolling her eyes the girl stomped off back to her room what could be so important.

Little did Violet know it wasn't a what, no it was a Who.
The Courtney to His Kurt.