Hangover - Kuroo Tetsurou

Headache. That was the first thing that came to your mind as you woke up. The morning light came through the curtains and made you open your eyes. You held your head in pain, slowly trying to open your eyes just to shut them back right after. It hurt too much at the moment to let them open. As you laid there in what you hoped was your bed, you tried to remember what happened last night.

You remember drinking way more than you could handle but you were too depressed to stop yourself from drinking. You had a really bad day at work, almost got rolled over by a car when you were walking back home, you had a bunch of assignments for school to do, your roommates annoyed you, you almost cut your hand when cooking dinner. You had enough. You went to the local pub with some of your colleagues to try and forget about this day. You started drinking, and drinking, and drinking. Before you knew it, you were the drunkest person in the room.

"Oh, god," you managed to mumble. You tried to open your eyes again but to no avail. So, you just sat there, remembering last night.

You remembered being drag into a car by two colleagues. They asked for your address and the driver set off soon after you managed to tell them. Then, it went blank for a moment until you felt yourself being dragged out again. You saw one of your colleagues searching for something in your bad, which you guessed was your keys. The door was opened not long after and you saw one of your roommates standing in the entrance, shocked. You remembered part of the conversation.

"Hey, we're [name]'s colleagues. Sorry for the disturbance but she got drunk so we got her back home."

"Oh, sorry about that," said your roommate. You recognized that voice, it was Kuroo Tetsurou. When you recognized him, you raised your head and stepped forward to fall into his arms. He caught you while being careful to no drop his cup of coffee. You heard him sigh and you imagined him rolling his eyes. You were sure he said that he would take care of you after that but you were not sure. "Koutaro!" he yelled in the house and some footsteps rushing through the steps.

"Ye- Oh dear, what happened?"

"Well, what do you think?"

You laughed. "Hi, you two! Looking good!" You laughed again.

Bokuto laughed as well. "Alright. Let's go to bed then."

You were carried by the two men upstairs. You remembered wanting to vomit because they had such a hard time carrying you up.

You usually never vomited after drinking and could remember most of the things that happened up to a certain point. And that certain point was after you arrived in your room. You just guessed that you fell asleep right after and that was finished, no more embarrassing things. Finally, you managed to open one eye, then the other. You looked around and were reassured that you were in your own room. You looked on your left and noticed clothes all over the floor. At first, you thought it was just your dirty clothes, however, these were your clothes from yesterday. Moreover, you noticed something else: some of these clothes were not yours.

Suddenly, you felt a movement behind you. You froze for a second, your breathing becoming uneven. You wondered if it was your mind playing some tricks on you. However, you felt another movement from behind. 

"Alright," you thought. "I hope, this is not what I think it is." You thought for a few minutes and came up with an idea. "There are only two ways to check. One: If I have clothes on, then nothing happened." You looked down to check, looking under the blanket as well and internally faced palm. "Well, I'm completely naked. The second way to know: If there is someone right behind me, who is also naked, then, there is no mistake. I had a one night stand." You looked behind and saw the muscular torso of a man. You closed your eyes for a bit, praying that still, nothing happened, you looked down a bit more, raising the blanket at the same time, and quickly put it back. "I had a one night stand," you said to yourself as you turned around.