One Night Alone - Tsukishima Kei

You were laying on your bed, bored as you had nothing to do. And your boyfriend wasn't helping at all. Ever since he arrived at your house, he sat down on the floor of the room and read his book – probably about dinosaurs. You tried to talk to him but he would just ignore. It was the first time you two were alone together the whole night. You thought about a lot of things you could do together but he looked like he didn't care. You sighed and somewhat hated him for ignoring you. You wanted to walk with him outside to watch the moon and have some romantic moments once in a while but he didn't want to because it was cold. So you stayed here, in your room, doing nothing.

You sighed with sadness and stood up to leave the room. "Where are you going?" he asked, still reading his book.

"See my dog," you answered him as you opened the door. "At least, it'llgive me some attention," you whispered and walked in the long corridor to the living room where your dog was probably. Once it saw you, it ran to you and jumped up and down at your feet. Being the little dog it was, it couldn't jump high enough to go in your arms. You picked it up and pet its head. "Hey [pet/name]. Sorry for leaving you alone for a little while," you laid it on his back while he was in your arms and you continued to pet it on its belly. Its tongue was hanging outside to the side of its mouth, happy to have some attention. "Ain't you a lucky one, uh? You have a gentle owner petting you and taking care of you."

It just barked as an answer which you giggled at. You decided to continue playing with your dog as you had nothing else to do. After a while, you started to get a little bored and croutched down, a hand under your chin to rest your head. [p/n] was moving its tail, asking you to continue playing. You just gave a small smile and pet its head gently. "Why won't he give me attention? He's such an asshole sometimes," you poutted, angry at your boyfriend's behavior. He never really gave you that much attention and it didn't bother you that much but when you were all alone, he could so caring. However, that day, he didn't seem like he wanted to. "I hate him."

"Oh, really? You want me to pet you then if you need attention?" a deep voice said from behind which made you jumped and stood up instantly. You turned around to see your boyfriend standing right behind you. You didn't even hear him climb down the stairs. "If that's what you want you should have tell me," he smirked and reached out for your head. He started to gently stroke your head like you did to the dog.

You blushed and puffed your cheeks. "I'm not a dog! Don't just pet me like that, meanie," his smirk only got bigger. He started to stroke you under your chin. Surprising, it didn't feel bad despite the fact it was embarrassing. "Stop it!" you back away from him and he took a step forward. You continued to walk away as he followed you until you felt something hurting your foot and fell backwards onto the sofa. The dog escaped and went running elsewhere. You watched him go and failed to notice your boyfriend bent on top of you. He put a hand on your stomach which made you shiver. He started to rub you here. You started to make weird noises as you were confused about how to react in this situation.

"I'll give all my attention from now until this morning."

"Wha-what do you mean?" you asked, your cheeks burning from the blush.

"You know what I mean. It's going to be a long night [f/n]~"

___

it's a little short but hope you liked it anyway ^^