Jealousy - Kuroo Tetsurou

It was time for the summer camp for the Nekoma's volleyball team. They were all excited at the idea of meeting all the teams especially the new one: Karasuno. This year, they joined them to the camp. Yamamoto was excited at the idea of meeting again with their pretty manager and also his new best friend, Tanaka. As Nekoma didn't have any manager, he was really jealous of them. More than ever when he saw they had a new one. Nekoma almost had one but she refused all the time to become their manager. She would say: 'Go find someone else.' or 'Don't want to take care of you all.' Even though she was their captain's girlfriend, she didn't want to help them with that at all and it bothered the bed haired guy. However, he nailed at forcing her to come with him during the summer camp every year. She didn't have to do anything, he just wanted her to see him play. Maybe after, she might accept to become their manager. However, even after those three years coming to the summer camp, she still didn't say yes.

"Kuroo," Yaku called out to his captain. The latter turn to him with his eyebrows raised. "Didn't [l/n]-san say she would come?"

"[l/n]'s coming?!" a sudden owl-like man, known as Bokuto, appeared out of nowhere and joined in the conversation.

"She told me she would. She had things to do this morning so she might be there after lunch," Kuroo told his two friends.

"Hope she'll be there soon! Haven't seen her in a while," Bokuto smiled brightly as he was feeling excited at the idea to see his best friend's girlfriend again.

"Are you talking about me?" a girl voice said from behind them in a sing tone. The three men turned to see a girl with [h/c] hair smiling at them with a huge basket in one of her hand while the other his resting on her waist. "Don't you know it's bad to talk behind people's back? I thought better of you guys~" she chuckled and gave them a wink.

Bokuto's smile became bigger than before as he threw an arm around the girl's shoulders. "[l/n]! Been too long!"

"Happy to see you too Bokuto! Didn't fall into your emo-mode yet?" she mocked him while he pouted, feeling hurt.

"Took your sweet time to get here I see," a tall figure stood before the girl. She gave him a smirk as she put a finger on his chest.

"Have to feel waited. You know how much I like to tease you."

Kuroo got close and bent down so he was at the same height as her. "You shouldn't make me wait too much you know," he got himself closer but the girl put a hand between their faces. The male groaned in disappointment then his eyes shifted to the basket in her hand. "What's that?" he asked as he straightened himself up.

"Oh, that," she said as she lifted it to open it. "Just some snacks. Mom forced me in making them so there you go. Hope you'll like it. There are enough for everyone."

"Thanks [l/n]! You're the best!" Bokuto hugged the girl in a tight embrace. She tried to get out but failed as he was stronger.

Kuroo glared down at the captain and ace of Fukurodani. He was about to say something before everyone in the gym got their attention on them and got closer. "Did I hear 'snacks'?" asked an orange haired boy.

"Oh? There are new people?" wondered the [h/c] haired girl.

"I told you about that [f/n]," Kuroo sighed.

She thought a moment before remembering. "Right! You're from Karasuno, am I right?"

The orange haired guy nodded with a light blush on his face. "Y-yes! I'm Hinata Shouyo!"

"And I'm [full name]. Nice to meet you, Hinata," she stroked his head and smiled down at him. "You're so small. Which position do you play?"

"I-I'm not small!" he protested, still blushing because he found the girl really pretty.

"You're a shrimp," a blonde haired boy said from behind the small one.

"Shut it Tsukishima!"

"Now, now. Don't fight," she tried to calm them.

"Sorry for their behavior," said a brown haired male who just walked next to her. "They're both middle-blocker and regular. They're still in their first year and they don't really get along."

"Both are middle-blocker? Wow. You must be really good then, Hinata!"

The latter just blushed and looked away. "No way. His serving and receive suck," another guy with raven hair interrupted to criticize the poor small boy.

"Not you too Kageyama!" They both started to fight but were soon scolded by the brown haired guy from earlier.

"They sure have a lot of energy."

Kuroo kept watching the scene from afar silently. He didn't like her being all close to others when he barely got any attention. She ignored him a bit too much in his opinion lately. Lunch time arrived and they all went outside to eat. Everyone enjoyed their meal together then the little snacks that were given by Kuroo's girlfriend. During the whole day, [f/n] gave his attention to everyone but Kuroo and it really started to get on his nerve. Night fell and Bokuto, Akaashi and him were going to train together. They tried to get Tsukishima to train with them but no use. Then, [f/n] came by and they asked her to come and help. She accepted and entered the gym.

"What do you want me to do?" she wondered as she put her jacket around her waist.

"Just jump some block for us. You can do that, right?" teased her boyfriend with a smirk.

She snickered. "Of course. I didn't do volleyball in middle school for nothing big guy."

She readied herself to block Bokuto's attack. She carefully read all his and Akaashi's movement to be sure to jump at the right moment. The ball went up and Bokuto jumped, ready to smash it. She waited the right moment then, jumped as high as she needed to to stop the ball. It balanced on the other side of the court and she wore a proud smile and put her hands on her waist.

"Still got it," she chuckled. "However, next time Bokuto. Don't hold back," the latter gulped, surprised she noticed that. "I know everything ma boy," she smirked at him.

But then again, she failed to noticed her boyfriend's look on her. He was jealous. Not because he was afraid one of the guys would snatch her away, but because he wasn't given any attention. Sick of this, he suddenly picked her up in the middle of the training, in front of the surprised eyes of his friends. [f/n] didn't have time to do anything that she was already outside, far from the gym. Kuroo finally let her down when they were far from any people who might disturb them.

"What the hell Tetsu? I was just getting into it!" she protested with puffed cheeks.

"That is the problem," she hummed in wonder, not understanding what he was saying. "You're too much into everything else but me lately."

She stayed silent for a while before realizing what the problem was. "You're jealous, ain't you?"

"And what if I am?!" he yelled annoyed. She only chuckled before getting closer to him and put her arms around his neck.

"Does the kitty need attention?" she jokingly said while she played with his black hair.

"Yes," he answered as he got closer to her.

He was ready to kiss her but she got away from him once she spotted something. "Cat!"

"For fuck's sake! [f/n], get back here!"

___________

Here we start with the dork Kuroo <3 I still didn't get Kuroo's figurine. I need him. (I already got Oikawa, Tsukki and Noya and little Yams too that I got in Japan~)

I honestly want them all haha I also have them as little animals they're so cute! (crows, cats and owl for Boku and I-don't-know-what-this-is for Oikawa XD)

Anyway, next is the trash. I love my trash don't judge me.