Freedom

Apparently the first thing that comes in mind when you want to buy something is money. You need money to buy stuff, and without it you definitely cannot get anything! That's how the world works, you have money, you got fame, you have money you have dignity, you have money you have love: I never believed in money buying everything, but what I saw did try to make me believe it. I was born on the left side of this right handed world. I was a nobody, I had nothing, my mom.... She left me, selling me away as a prostitute despite the fact that I was only seven years of age, I didn't know where I was sold, but all I knew is that my mother wanted money to get married to the man of her dreams. God knows, she might have been dumped till now as money doesn't last forever!
This sure did kept me going as it made me to keep my believe about that not all the happy people are living leisure because of money.
Luckily, my trust awoke when I was able to escape the brothel, only God knew how difficult each passing day was, since I was seven years of age, I was made to serve the women their, in other words, I was working as a servant, however I knew that wasn't the reason I was there.
My instinct told me that once I was old enough, they would use me for that same very purpose, like those women out there.

Days passed by, I worked for them, everyday I noticed those women, pampering themselves unwantedly, it felt as if they were forced to do so or maybe they had to do it for a living. Those stormy nights were peaceful as due to the thunder, I didn't get to hear the screams and cries of women who didn't want to be prostitute but were forced to do stuff they didn't want to do.

I planned many strategies, to escape that hell, but all failed: until one day, I finally figured out a way through the old dungeon, it was cold and silent, the place was isolated and what I saw was only bones and pieces of torn clothes: in my opinion the women who wanted to leave were locked up in here, tortured and then killed without anyone knowing. "Where are those human! Those humans who would fight for human rights!", I said in a low voice.

As I moved forward, I saw many dead bodies hanging along the wall as if the place was decorated to taunt and haunt the unfortunate ladies who tried to escape, I myself felt the tremors as I might become one of the victims. I didn't want to think anymore : moving forward I finally found the gateway to freedom, I knew it wasn't that easy out there, but somehow I just had to try.......