Part 7: Enterprise!

Start from the beginning

Jacob: How many times have I told you that and you still made me get up?

Illustrious: But there is nothing to do today.

Jacob: No. Actually, I need to form a fleet today incase we have to enter a battle.

Illustrious: But that can be handled another day.

Jacob: I'm the commander here and I want to have a safe margin of defence for everyone here in Azur Lane. The sooner a fleet is formed the better.

(About an hour later)

I was standing up on the stage like yesterday, but this time Belfast and Illustrious were standing off to my right.

Jacob: *Clears throat* Sorry to call everyone here in such short notice, but I have an important topic to discuss. Today, I will be selecting six people to form a fleet. Do note that the people who will be selected won't be permanent. I will be making changes to the fleet in accordance to power, evasion time, and support.

Then everyone started to murmur amongst themselves.

Jacob: Quiet please. When I call your names please come onto the stage and I will arrange you accordingly.

I paused for a short time.

Jacob: Vanguard first. Belfast, Cleveland, and Montpelier.

Cleveland and Montpelier walked up onto the stage and they lined up with Belfast. I walked over to them and arranged them. Facing them, from left to right is Cleveland, Belfast, and Montpelier. After arranging them, I walked back to the podium.

Jacob: And now, for the Main. Illustrious, Warspite, and *pauses* Enterprise.

Everyone was quiet at first, but when Enterprise stood up, they all started cheering. Enterprise and Warspite made their way onto the stage and lined up with Illustrious. I walked over to them and arranged them. Illustrious behind Cleveland, Enterprise behind Belfast, and Warspite behind Montpelier. Then I walked back to the podium.

Jacob: Here is our main fleet. I will be forming more fleets in the future. *turns to the main fleet* I trust that you will give every battle your all. And before I make this official, I want you six to make me a promise.

Main Fleet: Yes Commander?

Jacob: Promise me that no matter what, each of you will come back safely every time you are sent on a mission. Look after one another as if they were your own family.

Main Fleet: Right!

Jacob: Then it's official. Here is or Main Fleet!

Everyone started clapping.

Jacob: One more thing before I dismiss everyone. The way I arranged this fleet as in a person's position in the fleet, when you are sent out on a mission, this is how you will be formed, but when and if battle breaks out, it would be stupid to stay in formation. That being said, when in combat, formation doesn't matter to me, but your lives do, so please make it back to me safely.

Main Fleet: Right!

Jacob: Alright, enough with this formal crap, y'all can speak on your own you know? Alright, everyone is dismissed.