"I thought that about Cheol too but see where that went, he cheated on me when I went on vacation, "Jeonghan said. I flushed the toilet and left the stall and washed my hands, "We used to go to school with Chan, don't you remember him," he asked.

"I don't remember him from when we were in school," I said as I looked at Jeonghan hyung through the mirror.

"You never really know what a person's like Felix," he said as we went to leave the bathroom. We walked out and went back to the booth. I sat between Joshua hyung and Jeonghannie hyung and drank my coffee as we listened to the other's conversation.

"She's a total bitch, I really don't think Mina deserves to be treated like that," Ten said.

"You're right, from the first time we all met her, I just felt something off about her, you know," Jun said back.

"I just had this feeling like she was doing it for fun and not because she actually cared about Mina," Johnny said.

"Yess, she was a total bitch to me one day when Mina and her came here for coffee and then she tried to hit on Hannie when he brought the food to them and Mina was in the bathroom.

"Yeah, it was really gross and this is why I told Mina to not trust E-Girls, they're all bitches and attention seekers, "Jeonghan said joining the conversation.

This went on for like half an hour before they ran out of gossip. The after lunch rush came in and more kitchen orders came in and Jeonghan had to excuse himself to help Minhyuk in the kitchen and then Josh left to help Jaehyun make coffee. 

We cleaned our table as we got up and waved to Josh and Hannie before we got into the car. Jun said that we should stop at the park and meet up with Minghao because he wouldn't be able to make it to dinner.

We pulled off the street and parked. We got out and walked a few blocks to the park entrance and found Minghao waiting for us with Shenqiu and Minseok.

"Our short king is back, "Minghao yelled as he ran over to us. He hugged me before pulling me over to the others. I hugged them and climbed onto Shenqiu's back before we started to walk.

"Have you been eating, "Shenqiu asked.

"Yeah, why're you asking, "I asked.

"You just seem really light, that all," he said concern lacing his voice.

"Shenqiu, Seok, are you two going to make it to dinner tonight," Ten asked.

"Yeah we can both make it," Shenqiu said. 

We walked around the park for a while before everyone else got tired. We said goodbye to Minghao, Shenqiu, and Minseok before leaving. We got back into the car, Ten called the restaurant and told them how many people would be coming around whatever time.

"Oooh before we go for dinner could we visit Baekie and Yeolie, "I asked bouncing in the backseat. 

"Sure, I'll text them that we're stopping over," Ten said.

I looked out the window and watched as the tall buildings passed, we stopped in front of a tall building and parked. We got out and walked inside. We moved to the elevator and Jun pressed the button for one of the top floors.

It took a decent amount of time to get up to the floor and as the door opened we were met with a small hallway painted a light baby blue with white trimming and a bright white door with a cute plant next to it.

We got out of the elevator and Johnny knocked on the door. I hide behind them and giggled as the door opened.

"Hey guys, you got here quick," I heard Baekhyun giggle out.

"I thought you were picking Lix up," Chanyeol said. I jumped out from behind them and giggled."Did you get shorter babes," Chanyeol said as he scooped me up into his arms.

"Nope, you probably got taller," I said and wrapped my arms around him and let him pick me up. He hooked his arms under my thighs and pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Aww, I missed you so much baby," Baekhyun said as we moved inside. I nodded before letting out a yawn.

"Are you tired from your flight babe," Chanyeol asked. I nodded again as we sat down."How 'bout you take a nap and we go out for a late dinner," he asked. I didn't nod back, but it felt like they understood either way.

Baekhyun moved to our side and leaned on Yeollie as I let out another yawn."Close your eyes baby, take a nap," Baekie said as he moved a chunk of my hair out of my face.

I heard the TV turn on and everyone talking quietly as my eyes shut. Heat filled my chest as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his warm chest.

[i know i suck at updating, and i'm sorry so here's a longish chapter]

baby girl | chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें