eleven.

"Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, "I said following Lee Minho around before class.

"What do you want, "He asked as he turned around. 

"Jisung said that I could go over to your house and see your cats," I said.

"Why would he say that, "Minho asked giving me a look that said 'your an idiot'.

I pulled up my text messages with Jisung from last night."See, he said I could go over today with him after school," I said showing him a smile.

"You know that kid really gets on my nerves," Minho said as Jisung walked up behind him.

"But you love me, "Jisung said throwing his hands around Minho's waist.

"Yeah I don't know how I fell in love with a squirrel, " Minho said turning around and hugging Jisung before placing a kiss on his lips. 

They look over to me and smile, "You can come over tonight, if it's okay with you I'll pick you up at your house like an hour or two after school ends, "Minho said kindly.

Jisung

Felix smiled at us after Minnie told him he would pick him up and said okay before skipping away from us.

"Oh my freaking God that boy is freaking adorable," Minho said with a big smile on his face. 

We went to our classes. My first one being with Felix, in Mr. Wang's science class. He assigned us to group projects and I ended up being in a group with Felix.

We all changed seats and now Felix's was sitting next to me. He was wearing a big sweatshirt again. I don't think I've seen him wear a t-shirt or even a long-sleeved shirt. He's always wearing something oversized that hides his figure. 

"Okay, so that's what the projects going to need to be about. Any questions," Mr. Wang asked the class. 

Katsuno Rise one of the nicest girls in the school hand shot up."Rise what do you have a question about," Mr. Wang asked.

She asked the question we were all wondering, "Who's the man sitting over there," she said and pointed to the corner of the office. He was sitting in the desk chair. 

"That's not what I meant about questions but that is my fiancee Mark," Mr. Wang said.

"That's right, that means none of you hoes trying to get a better grade are going to be getting a better grade because your a slut, causes he's my mans," Mark said sassily getting laughs from everyone but the girls that have tried it. 

The class soon ended and everyone flooded out of the room. I walked to my next class early to get my homework from Daehwi. 

Felix

Everyone left the classroom except for me. I walked over to Mark with a huge smile on my face."Markie, "I said causing him to look up.

"Hey Lixie, long time no see, "He said getting up and pulling me into a hug. 

"How have you been hyung, "I asked him. Last time I saw Mark he was leaving Australia to study in Los Angeles. 

"I've been great, I met Jackson when he was in LA two summers ago and since then I've been living in Korea after getting a job," he said, "How have you been," He asked. 

"Um, I've been good," I said with a small smile. I looked at the clock and realized the bell was going to ring soon."I have to go to class. Is your number the same as before, "I asked.

"Yep still the same," he said and smiled as I waved to him before running down the hall to my next class. 

I sat next to Jeongin and smiled at him as the bell rang. Ms. Minatozaki was one of the less strict teachers and for that reason, she was one of the favored teachers along with Mr. Wang.