Servant!Miketsukami Soushi x Master!Reader

Miketsukami Soushi

Sup guys! 2 chapters in one night how cool is that! Hope you enjoy!!!! ^_^

******************************************

"Stop following me wherever I go! Soushi!" You complained, " But [y/n]-sama I can't leave you alone here." He said worriedly. You ran off not bothering to even answer him. You were [f/n] [l/n] the princess of [l/n] family the most richest family . But you were a really rude person even if you didn't mean it it's actually a very horrible habbit. So to not hurt anyone feellings you went to live by yourself.Your father loved you very much so when you were asleep he went and add a servant for you. You were a ghost like Ririchiyo but your powers were much stronger than hers.

About Ririchiyo she moved out to find friends all over the world and to not let Shoushi kill himself, she passed him to you. You finally understood her pain because of her. But you had a crush on him even though your not suppose to have it."[y/n]-sama? Are you alright?" shoushi words made you came out of your thoughts. "O-O-Ofcourse I am hmph!" Than he took out a tray ( who knows where that came from?) of tea, " here have some tea it'll cool you down." he gave you a cup of luke warm tea. You took a sip of the tea."It's pepermint right?" you whispered. He did a closed eye smile and nodded."T-Thanks." you muttered so quietly almost no one can hear it. But he heard it, he nodded again.

That night you decided to confess to him but you were to shy to tell him flesh to flesh, face to face., So you wrote a letter to him.

To: Shoushi

Thank you for taking care of me for so long. I writed this letter to tell you I like you no I love you when I first met you. You were everything to me and you helped me every time I needed you. I wish to stay with you even if you don't love me back, I know you love Ririchiyo and she loves you too. And in this message I also wanted to tell you I'm going to England to study so I'm moving out.I just wanted to tell you this. And in the end thank you so much for all this years.

p.s. I will find a brand new owner for you.

From: [F/N] [L/N]

And you left your room and leave the letter there. A little you know there was a rabbit eared guy watching you.

The next day,you woke up really early and sneak out of the apartment and went to your home. When Shoushi woke up and find a letter at his door step he read it and ran to your room and found out that you were gone " [y/n]-sama why did you leave me? I love you! I love you! " He said while sobbing. He looked up and saw Natsume smilling at him " Do you wanna know where she went?~" He asked Shoshi just nodded rapidly. " She went to the air port ready to go England~" After Natsume said that. Shoshi ran to the air port.

You were getting ready to get on the air plane until you heard someone calling your name and some one grabbed your hand. "Shoshi?" You asked, " Ririchiyo-Sama has already left me but I can't let you leave me too.!" He sobbed while saying that." I love you, I love you,I love you." He kept repeating that." Oto-San can I stay I have a dog to take care of." Your dad just nodded and you hugged Shoshi gently but tightly." come on lets go home." You said smiling.He then kissed you, you were shocked but returned the kiss quickly." Thats a promise to never leave me. Okay?" He said childishly, you just laugh and said " Yakusoku!" you did a pinkie promise with him.

END

*************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry if it sucked it was hard to write this. Remember to vote if you want and request anything you want. Thanks for raeding! ^_^