corbyn sighed. "i changed my mind, that happens, didn't you know?"

"and you're being an idiot, didn't you know?"

"for this reason, i am leaving." daniel looked at him confused when he heard him. "i don't understand why you assume i owe you something just because we have had a little sexually fun, i don't owe you anything, i don't have to stay, i don't have to do anything for you."

ouch! that hurt

corbyn continued. "look, daniel, i like to be honest with the people i get involved with." whatever daniel is going to say, he knew he wouldn't like it. "you and me are having fun but i am not looking for a relationship, i am not looking for sleeping hugging after fiddling a little, that is not me. i need you to be okay with all this, i don't want to hurt you. if you want to have fun with me without any commitments, well we can still see each other. but if it's not what you want, if you want a boyfriend, a romance, the prince charming, then ask me to go away and do it."

daniel liked corbyn, he had finally realized that he liked the asshole he had in front of him and corbyn didn't want to be the prince charming that daniel expected.

thick tears ran down daniel's cheeks and he wet his lips to speak. "i get it."

corbyn's expression contracted in sadness when he watched daniel cried and before he could say anything, daniel wiped his tears and opened his mouth again. "then get away from me."

the surprise on corbyn's face was blunt and too obvious, daniel knew that it wasn't what he expected, corbyn was used to the people who accept the deal, to get sexually involved with him, to give him everything without asking for anything in return with the hope that he will change for them, when he was the only one in control.

but no amount of sex as good as it is, is enough to change someone if that person is not willing.

daniel's mother taught him to never try to change someone, which is a battle he can't win if that person doesn't want to change and corbyn obviously doesn't want to.

at that time daniel wasn't thinking about the stupid cupid game, just about his poor heart that was breaking more and more with the cold words of corbyn.

did he liked the cruel angel he had in front of him? he did indeed but he wasn't going to let him use him like this.

because the pain of a broken heart passes but knowing that you let someone make you forget what you're worth and he trampled on you stays with you forever.

so daniel looked at corbyn directly to those green eyes, he didn't care that he still had his dry tears on my cheeks. "get away from me, and don't worry, i'm not interested in continuing to stalk you so you can rest easy."

corbyn came out of his surprise. "you never stop surprising me, you're so... unpredictable."

"and you are such an idiot, do you think that walking around having sex with everyone and then abandoning them will give you happiness? do you think that nonsense of 'i just want to have fun and nothing serious' is going to take you somewhere? you know, corbyn, i thought that you were a different person. i understand why they say never judge a book by its cover, you have a beautiful cover but your content is empty, you are not a book that interests me to read so get out of my room and don't come back."

"wow, you really want the whole prince story and romance, don't you?"

"yes, and that is not bad, at least i do know what i want."

corbyn tightened his jaw. "fine, whatever you like." daniel stepped aside and the blonde boy started to climb in the window.

"and, corbyn." daniel called him. corbyn looked at him, his hands were on the stairs and his body was already out. "i hope you look for another club because i don't want to see your face ever again."

a pinch of pain crosses corbyn's features but daniel attributed that to his imagination, and the older one just nodded and disappeared on the stairs.

the blue-eyed boy let out a long sigh, as he watched the boy from his dreams escape of his life through his window.

===
word count: 1245

i know you might hate me for what happened. btw besides dorbyn who is your favorite couple in this story?

 btw besides dorbyn who is your favorite couple in this story?

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍