daniel's restless blue eyes went down his abs to that forbidden area that he had already felt so much but he have not seen. daniel confirmed that corbyn was completely perfect.

"what's wrong?" he asked, pulling him toward him again.

well, i'm a virgin and i panicked because i felt your little friend against me, daniel thought. i also didn't plan on fucking you even though there is a rumor about the school that says we've already done it.

obviously, daniel didn't answer that and he didn't say it out loud, which was a relief. "emm, i... i don't want to..." the blue-eyed boy swallowed and felt his throat dry.

corbyn raised an eyebrow. "you don't want me to fuck you?"

that was very clear. "i..."

"you can't tell me you don't want it, when we both know you're more than ready for me."

"i'm sorry."

corbyn wrapped his hand around his dick and stroked it. "leaving me like this goes beyond cruelty, daniel."

should i return the favor? is that what he insinuate? daniel had never touched another's dick in his life except from his. the blue-eyed boy acted instinctively and nervously brought his hand to him. corbyn watched him like a predator.

having him so close and naked after having let him give him the best orgasm of his life gave daniel some confidence, the barriers of intimidation had already been crossed between them.

the moment his hand made contact with his hard dick, corbyn closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. that took any doubt out of daniel's head, seeing him shudder, contracting the muscles in his stomach while daniel's hand was there, was the sexiest thing he had seen in his life.

"fuck..." corbyn muttered, putting his hand on daniel's and speeding up the moves. "do you know what i'm imgining right now, dani?"

daniel moved his legs, the brush between them made him want to feel corbyn's hand underneath again. "no, what?"

corbyn opened his eyes, full of raw desire. "how good it must feel to be inside you, i imagine you under me with your legs around my hips, making you mine while yelling my name."

oh my god, i never thought words could turn me on so much, daniel thought. corbyn removed his hand and the blue-eyed boy continued the fast pace he just showed him, he ran his hands under daniel's shirt, back through his abs and after a few seconds, he closed his eyes muttering profanities.

his abdomen contracted like the muscles in his arms, corbyn let out a grunt mixed with a groan and came into daniel's hand. they were both breathing fast, their chest rising and falling.

"i need to go to the bathroom." daniel said hiding his hand. he fled for his life and locked himself in the bathroom. he washed his hands and looked at his reflection in the mirror. "what the hell just happened?" he asked in a whisper. a part of him didn't believe it, corbyn and he had just had very good orgasms in his bed.

finally daniel looked in his reflection with mischievous smile at the thought of what he had done with corbyn. "who are you and what did you do with my innocent self?"

maybe there was never an innocent self, he thought in his mind.

recovering his composure and his moral absentee, he decided to go out and face the fallen angel naked on his bed.

===
word count: 1754

double update because some of you had asked for it a lot and i was inspired. also here's finally the smut chapter you wanted.

what will do daniel now with the cupid game? will he still play?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍