his slow torture continued as daniel unconsciously began to move his hips back toward him, wanting to feel everything about corbyn pressed into him. corbyn growled softly and for the blue-eyed boy it was the sexiest sound he had ever heard.

"dani, i can feel how hard you are just by touching you." the way daniel's nickname said made the pressure on his crotch grow. it was cute and hot for some reason.

daniel was biting his lower lip so hard not to groan that he feared it would bleed. his torture continued, slowly, up and down, circles. i need more, i want more. "corbyn ..."

"yes?" his voice was no longer that automatic and cold voice that daniel was used to, he was throaty and his breath was unstable. "do you want me to touch you there?"

"yes." daniel murmured shyly.

obediently, corbyn moved daniel's boxers aside and the moment his fingers made contact with his skin, daniel shuddered, arching his back. "oh, god, daniel." corbyn groaned in his ear. "you're as hard as i am."

his hand worked like magic, causing daniel to roll his eyes. daniel had jerk off but it didn't feel the same as when corbyn was doing it. his breathing was chaotic, his heart no longer even had a normal rhythm, his body was recharging with delicious and addictive sensations. daniel couldn't, nor did he want to stop him. his hips moved even more against the blonde boy, making corbyn even harder. "keep moving like this, keep provoking me and at any moment i will open those pretty cheeks and penetrate you so hard that i will have to cover your mouth to silence your moans."

oh shit, his words were like fire to daniel's body. his hand kept moving up and down, his mouth still on his neck, his body pressed against daniel's. the boy with the blue eyes could no longer take it. his self-control went away, he vanished at the moment he put his hand under his underwear.

daniel was so close to the orgasm and corbyn seemed to know because he accelerated the moves of his hand. up, down, daniel could feel it coming, his body trembled in anticipation. "corbyn! oh god! "daniel only felt sensations, delicious sensations.

"do you like it?"

"yes!" daniel groaned uncontrollably, approaching orgasm. "oh god, i'm yours!"

"all mine?"

"yes! all yours! "and daniel exploded. his entire body exploded into thousands of facets of sensations that ran through every part of him, electrifying him, making him moan so loudly that corbyn used his free hand to cover daniel's mouth. the orgasm disarmed daniel and shook him, it was nothing compared to those he had achieved by touching himself.

corbyn released his mouth and pulled his hand out of daniel's underpants. and then it happened. the blonde took off a bit of daniel and the next thing the blue-eyed boy heard was the sound of corbyn taking off is pants. and that make daniel panic again.

daniel thought about getting up but corbyn took him by the waist and pressed him against him and this time daniel felt everything, without the fabric barriers of his pants and his underwear. skin-to-skin contact, and his panic increased as he realized how big it was. "corbyn..." daniel tried to walk away.

"calm down."

"no," he said firmly and turned on his body to face him. but not a hundred years of life, they would have prepared him to see him like this, semi naked in his bed, blushing with his beautiful green eyes full of desire, looking at him with lust.