the brunette girl carefully went down the steps of the house listening in the background to the television that was on in the living room where her parents were sitting on the couch. she stood on tiptoe trying not to make noise and went to the side to reach the front door. she turned the key and moved the knob to open the door carefully and there was jack leaning on the next wall waiting for her.

the first thing abigail did when he saw him was to put a finger on his lips to indicate that he had to be very silent and the second thing she did was pray that jack couldn't listen to how fast her heartbeat was going. she had forgotten how nervous she was when she and jack were alone.

her nervousness did not improve when jack began to follow her, grabbing her hand so that the two were at the same pace.

once they reached the room, abby closed the door to be able to speak quietly and left her best friend standing there and while she headed to her bed to sit on it.

"what do you want to talk about?" abigail asked looking at him almost scared from a distance. jack moved to get close to her but the brunette girl raised her hands to stop him. "no, no, no. i prefer that we keep our distances. it will be the best."

jack was going to reply but decided that the best idea would be to nod and sit in the chair that was almost attached to the door. "well, okay. we will keep the distances although i don't understand why, we have never needed it."

we had never kissed either, abigail thought.

"what do you want to talk about?" asked the brunette determined to change the subject.

"abby, i need my best friend back. i need you more than you think." jack said making the heart of the brunette girl beat again uncontrollably. "what happened so you hate me now?"

i don't hate you, i hate cupid, she thought.

"it's not that, jack. but..."

"but." jack repeated interrupting her. his voice had sounded broken and that was the moment she realized with the only light on her room that was the little night lamp beside her bed that jack avery was crying. "you don't understand what a world without abigail perdont in it." abby got up as he saw him in that state. jack sobbed. "it is a world in which i don't like to live."

"do you think a world without jack avery is fine?" jack who had his head down and raised it when he heard abigail. "but i'm afraid."

"afraid of what?" jack asked, running the sleeve of his sweater over his face to take away the tears that came down his cheeks.

"to love you."

ΩΩΩ

this had risen too much. daniel felt corbyn's soft hand under his shirt stroking his back and even moving to the point of touching his abs. no one had touched him like that or there. no one.

daniel closed his eyes leaning on corbyn's shoulder. all of that felt very good, but the whirlwind of his mind fought against the idea of ​​letting his body stick to corbyn and the alcohol in his body asked him just for the opposite.

but the fight between his mind and his body stopped when he noticed something hit his crotch. corbyn had a boner. and that was the fact that scared daniel. i can't do this, i'm not prepared, daniel thought, getting away from the blonde boy and causing corbyn to look at him annoyed.