Petra X Subaru: Aggressive Love

Subaru POV

It's been years since Petra joined Roswaal's mansion and became a maid. The little girl from the village has grown up to be a beautiful woman. I never had any siblings, so it was weird to experience that progression up close. Everyone welcomed Petra's presence as she was the most energetic of the maids here. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama, I've finished." She looks up at me and announces loudly. 

Subaru: "Let's see..."

I'm teaching Petra how to spell and write complex words. It felt like I was in high school again as I was the senpai teaching their kouhai. Petra was wearing a yellow tank top dress with orange stripes. This allowed my to get a full view of her slender arms and neckline. A red ribbon was neatly tied around her short brown hair. Her smile was wide and reached her eyes. Despite the tedious work, she was enjoying our time together. She looked really cute and I couldn't help but take glances at her during our study session. 

I take her worksheet and examine it. Her handwriting was neat and all the words were correctly spelled. I'm amazed at how well she was doing. She had a better understanding of this than I did when I first started.

Subaru: "That looks good." I compliment.

Petra: "Subaru-sama, how about this?" She points to her worksheet. 

Petra moves closer to me until her bare arm nudges mine. The atmosphere instantly changes. Fully aware of what she was doing, Petra glances at me for a second to gauge my reaction before turning away to blush. A nervous sweat drips down my face as I try to maintain a stoic face.

As she brushes her hair back, she deliberately leans forward so her dress would open up to reveal her naked body underneath. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I could clearly see her small breast and pink nipples. My face heats up even more, making it harder to hide my distress. 

Subaru: "You're... doing that on purpose, right?" I accuse her.

Petra: "It's... It's  your fault, Subaru-sama!" She yells.

She becomes flustered as her scheme was unveiled. 

Petra: "I've already confessed my love to you and you still haven't given me a reply." She whines.

Subaru: "I already told you that I love Emilia."

Petra: "Why why why?! It's been years since you confessed to her and she has yet to return your feelings. It's time to move on."

Subaru: "I know that, but..." I fade out.  

I had no words, because she was right. My hope for Emilia loving me back has been in question for a long time. But somewhere deep inside me still held hope.

Having faced another rejection, Petra's frustration boils over and she explodes.

Petra: "Even though you look so happy while staring at my boobies! You pervert! I don't know if you hate or love me!" 

Subaru: "You're being too loud." I shush her. 

Please be quiet! I don't want anyone to misunderstand what's happening here.

Petra: "Am I right? Wait... That means that you only see me as a sex object, right?!" She accuses me with an exaggerated pointing motion.

I was so dumbfounded that I was at a lost for words. She was being so over-the-top that my brain hurts.

Subaru: "Look, it's not like I hate y-" I get cut off.

Before I could say anything, Petra grabs me by my collar and pulls me in. She leans in and smashes her lips against mine. She was kissing me with high passion.