Crusch X Subaru: Lessons in Masturbation

Subaru POV

I don't know what to think right now. Everything that's been happening feels like a dream. Right now, Crusch, the duchess of the Karsten Family, is standing before me in her night gown and showing me her panties. Her cheeks had the faintest touch of red and her eyes showed uncertainty to her actions due to inexperience. My mouth was dropped wide open as I take in her sexy body.

Crusch: "You promised to keep this a secret, right?"

Subaru: "I may look like this, but my mouth is shut tight."

...

Earlier

It all started a few hours ago. I was at a social gathering with Emilia and the other royal candidates. I was hanging around at the side, having drinks and minding my own business until Crusch came up to me.

Crusch: "Natsuki Subaru, I have a question for you?"

Subaru: "Yes, what is it?"

Crusch: "What does it mean to masturbate?"

Subaru: "Pfff! What..! What you talking about?" I nearly choke on my drink and spitted it out.

Where did this come from!? Is she teasing me or something? And why is she saying this with a straight face as if this was perfectly normal?

Crusch: "You see, I was walking pass Felix's room a few nights ago and heard weird noises coming from inside. He was shouting while rocking the bed, and I heard him calling my name.

Oh my god! How hard were you jacking it?!

Crusch: "I confronted him about it, but he said it was nothing but a weird dream. When I asked Wilhelm about it, he told me Felix was probably masturbating. However when I asked him to elaborate, he just changed the subject. The same happened when I asked Reinhard and Julius. None of them wanted to answer me."

Does she really not know about masturbation? I would think a woman of her age would have proper sex education. Or did she ignore it entirely so she could fully dedicate herself to the Kingdom? Whatever the reason was, this was really uncomfortable for me. I think I can understand why the other's were hesitant to talk to her about it. I needed a way out of this.

Subaru: "Do you really want to know?"

Crusch: "Do you know!?" She asked me eagerly.

Subaru: "Yeah, well..."

...

Present

And here we are now. I told her we needed to be alone where no one could disturb us. I hoped that would tip her off, but she eagerly agreed and told me she was free tonight. When I got to her mansion, I was surprised to see her actually following my command. She was wearing her night gown and we were in her room with the doors locked and the servants ordered to not disturb us. 

In a last ditch attempt to stop this from going further, I told her to lift up her skirt and show me her panties... And she obediently follows my order. She truly must be pure and innocent when it come to this subject.

Subaru: "You do understand that what you're doing is quite shameful, right?"

Crusch: "Now that you're mentioning it, I do kinda feel..."

She turned her face away to hide her blush, but she continued to reveal herself. I can't believe how much she is trusting me right now. I know I got her respect after defeating the White Whale, but this is on a whole new level. I wonder how far I can push my luck?

Subaru: "I'm gonna have to remove your panties, alright?" I breath in heavily.

Crusch: "G-go ahead..."