Mimi X Subaru: Kitten Smitten

Subaru POV

I was walking around town one day doing some errands, when I suddenly come across a little girl crying in the middle of the street. I instantly recognized who it was by her unique features. She was wearing some kind of white robe. Her hair was a bright orange and she possessed a pair of cat ears and a tail. This was Mimi Pearlbaton, one of the Anastasia Hoshin's followers. Despite her young age and child like appearance, she possess really strong magic and is one of the vice captains of the mercenary group Fang of Iron.

Subaru: "Mimi, what's wrong?" I ask gently.

Thankfully, Mimi recognizes me and starts to calm down a little. She was trying to wipe the tears from her face only for new ones to instantly replace them.

Mimi: "Subaru! What should I do?!"

Subaru: "Please calm down and clearly tell me what happened."

Mimi: "*Sniff* Well, you see... I was out training with the others, but somehow I got lost and separated from them. What do I do!?"

She couldn't contain her calm anymore and starts clinging to me. She rubs her face against my clothes and soaks them with her tears. It caught me off guard, but I allowed her to hold onto me. I patted her softly in an attempt to comfort her. I felt like an older brother trying to comfort his little sister.

Subaru: "You look tired. Why don't you rest a little? I can help you look for your mates after that."

This was just me trying to buy some time in order to figure out a plan. I don't know where the Iron Fang's are located and the city is too big for us to just wonder around. Whatever the case, Mimi's tears started to dry and her face became one of gratitude.

Mimi: "Subaru... Thank you!"

...

I ended taking Mimi to a nearby inn. Once we procured a room, she stripped away her robes until she was only wearing a loose fitting blouse and shorts. She then lied down on the comfy bed and soon drifted into sleep while cuddling a soft pillow. I sat at the nearby table trying to think of a plan. My eyes wondered until they landed on the sleeping cat girl. Looking at her in this defenseless state really made me realize how tiny and cute she was. Her soft breathing was adorable to hear. Her innocent sleeping face and twitching cat ears made me want to hug her.

I went over hand patted her head gently. As I did, she purred softly. What should have been a innocent moment only cultivated a dark feeling in my heart. The more I look at her, the more my sanity shattered. Before I realized it, my hands were moving on their own. I know I shouldn't be doing this to a sleeping young girl. Its cruel of me to take advantage of a friend like this. However, I couldn't contain my desires, no matter how wrong it was.

Subaru: "Mimi, please forgive me."

I gently rub her warm thighs. Her skin was smooth and soft like silk. She twitched a little, but she didn't wake. I continued by pulling down her shorts and panties, leaving her small pussy exposed. I spread out her legs and started poking at her entrance. It felt soft and squishy. Wanting to get a better look inside, my fingers started to spread her open. I could see the pink walls of flesh.

Subaru: "You really are a virgin. Your hole is so narrow. I need to spread it out if I'm going to put it in."

I lick my right index finger and insert it into Mimi's tiny pussy. Thanks to the saliva, it slides in easily. Once my fingers were inside, I felt her high body heat and her walls squeezing down on me tightly. I take my time as I pump my finger into her vagina. I rubbed against her walls, traveled along the rim, pushed as far in as I could, and anything else to loosen her hole.