|23|

//implied smut, but no smut

leave a comment for me, will ya? i kinda like those -3-

-

"Minho? " Seungmin asked, his gaze shifting to the blue-haired boy beside him, Minho had recently dyed his hair again, a deep shade of blue comparable to the navy color of the ocean at dusk. The said boy looked up from the laptop. The dance team was currently on a break, and Minho had been nonstop going through the videos to critique everyone.

"Yeah?" Minho asked, clicking the touchpad a few times before facing Seungmin.

"The others- More like Jisung and Felix wanted to go to the club tonight." Seungmin started, "With exams before break nearing and the added stress, we thought that it would be a nice way to relax."

"As long as we're dancing, let's go." Minho agreed, a smile making its way to his lips. "It's been a while since we all last went to the club. Though Jeongin isn't going, right?"

"He's not gonna be drinking, it'll be fine."

Minho raised an eyebrow, "Sure..." He said, "I'll watch over him."

Seungmin shrugged, "Suit yourself." He said, walking away from the older.

"Wait, Seungmin." Minho called out, "After the club, wanna watch a movie at my place?" Minho bit his lip, his tone nervous as he made eye contact with the younger.

"As long as it isn't Netflix and Chill." Seungmin replied, smiling softly, "Then I don't mind."

"Of course none of that, How about Youtube and Poptarts?"

"Poptarts?"

"Another type of snack?" Minho asked, "What's wrong with Poptarts?"

"Nothing, there should be Popcorn as well."

"Poptarts and Popcorn." Minho said, nodding, "Anything else?"

"I'll bring the rest." Seungmin chuckled, "If you're down for the club, Changbin Hyung will pick you up and we'll meet on 19th."

"Right," Minho replied, soon calling everyone back from break.

-

"Seungmin, this isn't a date."

"But Felix, what if it is a date?"

"Then Minho Hyung would've said it was a date, ya know, do the finger gun and click his tongue while doing that wink and saying, "It's a date."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "You watch too many TikToks."

"I don't see a problem there," Felix replied, tossing the stretch ball he had in hand into the air. The ball spun around for a second before falling back into Felix's hand. The blond repeated this until Seungmin snatched the ball just as it was about to land back in Felix's hand.

"You're not paying attention, you're going as well."

"I am?"

"You suggested that everyone meets at the club!"Seungmin called out, shaking his head and sighing.

"I did?"

"You're an Idiot."

"I know," Felix replied, a chuckle leaving his lips. Seungmin rolled his eyes for the nth time that day, "Besides, we all are going, so would it not be a date?"