|05|

three days later

"Sung."

"Ji."

"Sungie."

"Han."

"Hannie."

"Goddammit, Han Jisung!"

"What?!" Jisung asked, finally opening his eyes and looking up at Minho who was shaking him awake.

"God, I hope your new roommate tolerates this," Minho said, getting off Jisung's bed and putting his shoes on. "I'm headed out for my morning classes, I better see you at the dance studio today at ten." He said, "And remember your promise you made yesterday?" Minho asked, "No arguing with Hyunjin for whatever reason you two come up with." Jisung nodded, his blonde hair messy and fizzled.

"Only if he-"

"I made him promise as well, now get your ass up." Minho told him, Jisung groggily getting up and stumbling to the closet, "I'm leaving, Seungmin said he'd come to pick you up."

"Just Seungmin?" Jisung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm taking Hyunjin with me, so be ready soon or Seungmin will leave you to walk."

"I'm up! I'm getting ready!" Jisung announced, hitting the closet door and hitting his head.

"Good going."

"Oh shut up and leave already." Jisung sighed, rolling his eyes and pushing Minho out of his room, and shutting the door after him.

"I'm going, I'm going." Minho sighed, leaving their dorm and walking to his car, the cool morning ait blowing through his hair. Minho bit his lip, pulling out his phone.

> Hyunjin

|--> message: ...

> Minho

--> I am on my way

> Hyunjin

--> Alright.

--> I'm nervous.

> Minho

--> Why?

> Hyunjin

--> Roommate

> Minho

--> Oh...

--> I'm sure it'll be okay

> Hyunjin

--> Do you know something that I don't?

--> Hyung...

--> Is there something that I should know...?

> Minho

--> I need to put my phone away!

--> No texting while driving!

> Hyunjin

--> I have my eyes on you... O.o

Minho sighed, setting his phone in the passenger seat and getting in the driver's side, ignoring his vibrating phone, most likely messages from Hyunjin.