|prolouge|

Hyunjin smirked to himself, his whole demeanor had changed in mere seconds, the beat of the music went through his body, the sweat dripped from his face and onto his chin, dripping as his hair stuck to his forehead. It was three-thirty in the morning, but that didn't stop him, he had to get this dance perfect, to prove to people that he is more than a pretty face, more than someone who had money; that he is more than just someone who can sing and look pretty.

Hyunjin did a body roll, running his hand down his chest and looking into the mirror as he swiped his tongue over his bottom lip. The last few beats of the song played out, ending with Hyunjin standing still in the middle of the dance room, his breath labored. Walking swiftly to the player he shuts it off, grabbing his water bottle and draining it, the cool liquid running down his throat. Grabbing the towel and wiping his face Hyunjin walks to the camera at the front of the room, clicking the card out and plugging it into his laptop.

He reviewed the video, biting his lip as he looked it through, writing down the mistakes he had made during the recording. The smallest details and the largest mistakes. The way his hand was positioned, to ho he was supposed to move his head, making his body move and form, watching as the dance roughly took shape.

He once again stood back up, wiping his forehead and walking up to the mirror and pressing record, stepping back as he pressed play on the remote, the music pumping through the studio once again as he closed his eyes, the beat of the movement coursing through him again as he performed, his body moving in ways that he couldn't a year ago.

-

Jisung took the face mask off, his blonde hair in his face as yet again, he slammed his fist on the table, waking up his roommate.

"Jisung, stop it, go to bed," Minho said, getting out of bed.

"I can't sleep," Jisung mumbled, scowling as he pushed his chair away from the desk. He really should've been sleeping, but his overactive mind and problems with Insomnia and ADHD really never helped him sleep. The melatonin pills hardly ever worked, it had gotten to the point where he would take five pills to sleep, and he didn't stop will Minho walked in on him about to take him, giving him a lecture on pills and only one should be consumed.

After that Minho had thrown out the pills.

Jisung would often overwork himself so that he would be tired enough to sleep, falling asleep from the exhaustion. But he didn't dance today, he didn't do his normal morning routine and now he can't sleep.

"Then come sleep with me," Minho said, Jisung could tell the older was tired of it, they both get into arguments too often, getting tired of each other easily. They both have talked about getting new roommates because they didn't want to ruin their friendship by the toxic atmosphere of them being so close. They thought it would work out, but it didn't.

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked, looking at the older.

"Yes I'm sure, I'm tired of you not being able to sleep and waking me up in the middle of the night," Minho replied, making room for the younger.

Sighing softly Jisung turned off the monitor for the computer, taking off his hoodie and laying in bed beside Minho, the older bringing the younger closer to him as Jisung yawned quietly, finally realizing how tired he is. It wasn't long before he fell asleep in the older's arms, their breaths becoming even with each other.

-

how was that? so the short chapters will be at least two pages long, and also, listen to yungblud, seriously underrated and incredibly amazing.

updates every monday, wednesday and friday till the end of november

|unedited|