|14|

Mina nodded, "Yep." She said, nodding her head as if she had just accomplished a great feat.

"Are you sure? Hyunjin and Jisung hyung would never, and I mean, never be that close. Have you seen them?" Seungmin asked for about the fifth time. He had his vape in hand, though he hadn't used it, the device laying cold in his hands as he focused on what Mina was saying.

"Yes!" Mina said, "I swear I did, Jisung was all flustered and he kept looking at the ground until Chris came to get him."

"I can't see that happening."

"I can see it happening."

"Felix!"Seungmin called, looking at the older, "Wait, how?" He asked.

"Well, usually when two people-"

"Please stop right now." Seungmin begged, putting his face in his hands, "You're scaring me."

"How?" Felix asked, "Seungmin if you think I was going to say something else I swear to god-"

"I wasn't! I just was cheesecake right now, let's go." Seungmin shrugged, making the older boy even more confused than he was five minutes ago.

"Alright...?" Felix asked, looking from Seungmin to Mina, who currently was standing up and pulling her vape from her pocket, "You wanna come?" He asked.

"Oh no, I'm on my break right now and I have about ten minutes left, you two go enjoy your cheesecake." She said, "Bye!"

"Seungmin, you're weird."

"I know that."

-

"Hyunjin you're gay."

"No, I'm not."

"Then why did you kiss Jisung?"

"I did not!"

"Jisung said-"

"Oh shit." Hyunjin sighed,

Chris raised an eyebrow, setting the glass he was cleaning down, "What do you mean by that?" He asked, "Jisung told me that you kissed him earlier-"

"I don't like him, hyung." Hyunjin scoffed, rolling his eyes as he laid his head on the counter, his classwork discarded and forgotten about. He had originally come for Chris's help with Music Study, a class he had to take if he was majoring in dance.

"Then why did you-"

"Because I wanted to!" Hyunjin said, looking up at Chris, "So what? It meant nothing, can we focus on my homework now?" Hyunjin asked, finally looking back to his work, pulling it closer to him. He reached for a pencil from his back, tapping the eraser end on the granite counter.

"You realize that was Jisung's first kiss, right?" Chris asked, "And it meant nothing?"

Hyunjin perked up, his eyes widening from Chris's comment, "That can't have been his first kiss, I don't believe it." Hyunjin said stubbornly, crossing his arms.

"Well, you better." Chris replied, "What is it that you need for your classwork?"

Hyunjin ignored the previous statement Chris had made, pointing to the bottom of the paper, "This Pyoter Ilich Tskchvosky guy." Hyunjin said, struggling with the pronunciation.

"You mean Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky" Chris asked, taking Hyunjin's paper, "You know, he was gay."

"No, he wasn't."

"You're right, he was bisexual," Chris corrected himself, his eyes scanning Hyunjin's paper, "The question asked what piece of his left and impressions on the Soviet Country."

"The what?"

"Russia."

"Oh."

"Pay attention, literally, you don't need my help, all of the answers are in the article here." Chris sighed, "ANd Hyunjin, you better not screw anything up."

"Sure, sure."

-

|unedited|