|12|

"What as that," Jisung said, pushing Hyunjin away as he panted for air, his chest rising faster than before.

"You tell me, you were the one who kissed back," Hyunjin replied, removing his hand from JIsung's waist to the wall, essentially trapping the younger.

"Shut up, Hwang." Jisung spat, pushing Hyunjin further away so he could move, "I need to go." JIsung left without letting Hyunjin speak, shutting the door behind him.

"Didn't expect you to swing that way, Sung."

"Mina!"

"What? I never knew you liked boys, and I didn't know Hyunjin liked boys ether. No wonder you stayed after." Mina shrugged, taking out neon pink earplugs, "And you forgot Noona."

"Sorry!" Jisung said, his eyes wide, "And it isn't what it looks like-"

"Oh?" Mina asked, tilting her head to the side, "Care to explain?"

"I'm in a rush, Noona." Jisung said, hoping for his life someone would interrupt, "I'm supposed to meet Chris Hyung and Changbin-"

"Oi Jisung, we've been looking for you, what took you so long?" Chris asked, jogging up to the younger.

"It was just taking longer than usual." Jisung replied, breathing out a sigh of relief, "Bye Noona." He added, waving to Mina and following Chris out of the hallway, hanging his head low as found the floor one of the most interesting things on the planet.

Wait, was Hyunjin gay?

Jisung snapped his head up at the thought, mentally slapping himself for drawing the attention of Chris, "Jisung, what happened, you look like you just saw a ghost." The older said.

"Nothing, Hyung, I just tripped. That's all." Jisung said, "Are we going to the Barn Owl?" He asked, desperately wanting a change of the subject.

"I don't think so, not today." Chris replied, "Changbin has an appointment with Felix and Seungmin about choreographing the song since Minho is out of town-"

"Visiting his cats." Jisung finished, "He has two, right?"

"I think it's three, how should I know? You lived with him for four months!" Chris explained, poking Jisung's arm.

"I did, and we argued a lot, and he visited his cats a lot. But I don't ask questions much." The younger shrugged.

"Do you..." Chris started, "Do you think if you and Minho got along better, that you two would be together by now?"

The statement caught Jisung so off guard he stopped in his tracks, his mind swirling with options, ideas, alternatives, what-ifs. He liked Minho, emphasis on the liked. They both moved in with the other because they wanted to see if they could bring their friendship to something else, to another level.

Minho was the only one who knew about Jisung's sexuality and accepted him for it besides Chris, but Minho knew long before Chris. Jisung heart ached, he wished he and Minho worked out, he wished he was back at his old dorm, or going with Minho to visit his cats or something.

They just didn't click.

"Probably-" Jisung replied, "Wait, how did you know?"

"That Minho was bi?"

"Yeah!"

"He told me."

Oh. oh. Jisung looked down, "Hyung, I think my life is fucked up."

"No shit, all our lives are fucked up." Chris replied, "If no one had a life that wasn't fucked up, then the world would be too bland, there wouldn't be drama, there wouldn't be entertainers, there wouldn't be those unique people in our everyday lives."

"Well if you put it like that, then my life is completely normal." Jisung stated, "So I'm guessing Changbin Hung left already?"

Chris hummed in response, "Yeah, want me to drive you to your apartment?"

"Sure."

-

i am getting extremely busy with projects, profiles, and assignments as well as the due dates for multiple study exams and then the exams themselves.

gosh, high school is hard.

|unedited|