|07|

Seungmin tapped his finger against the glass, he may or may not have climbed the side of Blossom Grove's Royal walls with Felix in tow behind him.

"Seungmin, this is stupid." Felix said, "You should listen to me, I'm your Hyung."

"You being seven days older than me does not mean you get the privilege of being called Hyung every time," Seungmin said, rolling his eyes as the glass opened, revealing a messy-haired Jisung.

"Seungmin what the fuck."

"Good morning to you too, now let me in so Felix and I can make food," Seungmin said, crawling through the window and rolling on the ground.

"I had no say," Felix said, climbing in after Seungmin.

"You know, there is a door, and something called a cellular device," Jisung said, yawning as he sat back down on his bed, "You two literally climbed four floors, on a tree, I question your sanity sometimes."

Felix silently agreed, Seungmin had woken him up at four-thirty saying they were going somewhere, that going somewhere led to checking up on Hyunjin and Jisung. That led to the two climbing up a tree and onto the fire escape. Then from the stairs, they reached Jisung's window after about... three times of accidentally waking the wrong person? Yes, hello, there are two boys outside my window and they look like grungy college kids.

So Felix completely understood where Jisung was coming from.

"We actually climbed the fire escape once the tree got too short," Felix said, "Seungmin got this idea that you-"

"And Hyunjin Hyung probably would've killed each other by now so we wanted to make sure."

"Seungmin wanted to make sure."

"You were worried as well."

"Not a much as you."

"Are you going to make food?" Jisung asked, beginning to fix his hair as he stared at the two bickering.

"Yeah sure, tell Hyunjin I'm here." Seungmin said, walking out of Jisung, room, "Oh hi Hyung!"

"Seungmin what the fuck?!"

"I think you and Hyunjin Hyung have a lot more in common than you think."

"Go make me food," Jisung replied, finally fixing his hair, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Alright," Felix said, walking out of the room and passing Hyunjin."

"Did you two... crawl through Jisung's window?"

"Yes..."

"The heck?"

"Seungmin's idea, not mine," Felix said, "Anyway, how was yesterday?"

"Are you asking because Jisung moved in?"

"Yes, what else?"

"Jisung is being a dick, and we hardly talked." Hyunjin said, "Can we change the subject?"

"Sure, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Food, eggs?" Hyunjin asked, turning to look at Seungmin who was looking through his fridge. "Why at five in the morning?"

"All four of us have morning classes?" Felix asked, "Why else."

"Whatever."

-

So Jisung ended up not leaving his room. Which was fine with Hyunjin. It let the older breathe without wanting to strangle the younger. The soft smell of strawberry vapor filled Hyunjin's nose as he whipped his head towards the younger, "No vaping!" He said, walking over to Seungmin.

"Why?" The younger asked, blowing out the rest of the vapor and setting the device down.

"My apartment," Hyunjin said, sighing as he sat on the counter.

"Alright, alright." Seungmin said, "What if I get odorless Juuls?"

"I might make an exception." Hyunjin said, "But maybe not because I don't want to get high off that."

"Okay, okay Hyung," Seungmin said, putting his hands in the air, "You still haven't given me that powerpoint though." Seungmin shrugged.

"Oh shut up," Hyunjin said, though not hiding the smile that was creeping onto his lips.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll make eggs now, Felic Hyung, come over here!"

"You used Hyung!"

"Because I wanted you to do something for me," Seungmin muttered, only loud enough for Hyunjin to ear him.

|unedited|