dark Cupid

Aryn's.p.o.v.

I was sitting in the living room with stella and roxy. Stella way playing her guitar and stella was singing. " Wow your a really good singer stella and your really at playing guitar roxy  " I said. " Thanks mom " Said roxy. " So what's the song your working on called " I said. " Its called when your gone stella and i wrote it because we miss our boyfriends they are on a trip and we wrote the song about them " Said stella. " Can we hear it " Said luka. " Ya you guys can " Said roxy. Roxy played the song and stella started singing.

         Stella's and Roxy's song.

When the song was over we clapped. " Wow stella your a really good singer " Said luka. " Thanks dad " Said stella. " And roxy your really good at playing the guitar " Said luka. " Thanks dad " Said roxy. " Amm mom dad kim had been akumatized " Said stella. " What ok go find a place to hide both of you " Said luka. They go hide in a closet. " Ok babe call Marinette and Adrian and tell them to get her fast " Said luka. " We are already here " Said Adrian. " Ya we sow the akuma and rushed over here " Said marinette. " Ok what are we waiting for let's transform " I said. " Ok tikki let's do it said marinette.

  Marinette's ladybug transformation

" Ok its our turn plagg " Said Adrian

Adrian's car noir transportation

" Ok ready trixx " I said.

Aryn's rena rush transformation

" Ok sass are you ready to help them " Said luka

   Luka's viperion transformation

" Now that we are all transformed we need to find nino " Said cat noir. Then we look and we find him. " whoa hey dudes what's wrong " Said  nino. " We need carapace now kim is Akumatized he is dark Cupid " I said. " Ok lets go to a place where there are no people so i can transform " Said nino. So we all go to a where there are no people. " Ok  wayzz are ready to join them " Said nino.

   Nino's carapace transformation

We all fight and we saved kim. " How did you get Akumatized in the first place " Said Viperion. " Well i was on my way to see Chloe when i sow her with someone and i got really upset and i don't remember anything after that " Said kim. Then my necklace beeps and then so does vipeiron's bracelet and ladybug's Erering's and then cat noir's ring beeps and so does nino's bracelet. " Ok we have to go but we are glad your ok kim " I said. And we leve. We all go back to mine and luka's house and Dee transform. I go tell the girls they can come out now so they do. " Nino what are you doing here and marinette and Adrian what's going on " Said stella. " Honey i think it's about time we tell them who are all of us "said luka. " Your right girl's take a seat we all need to tell you something " I said. " What is mom " Said roxy. " The reason why your father and i always have you hide when there is a akuma is because we are the one's who get rid of it " I said. " What do you mean " Said stella. I took a deep breath and told them. " I'm rena rush " I said. " I'm vipeiron " Said luka. " I'm carapace " Said nino. " I'm ladybug " Said marinette. " And I'm  car noir " Said Adrian. " Now you guys aren't we don't believe you " Said stella. So we all transformed again this time in front of them and they believed us.