the new student

Aryn's.p.o.v.

today is my first day at a new school I moved a few weeks ago but I couldn't go to school because I had to go back to California to get the rest of my stuff. but I'm going today. but there is something one knows about me. I'm rena rouge I have ever been fighting along ladybug and cat noir sentence I moved here. " ok mom I'm leaving for school " I said. " ok have a good day " said my mom. " ok bye mom bye dad " I said. then I get my car keys and get in and drive to school. when I get there. I was so nervous. " aryn you can do this don't be nervous I'm sure you will make some friends " said trixx. " thanks trixx " I said . trixx hid in my purse and I grabbed my backpack and got out of my car and locked it. I tryed to find my class. on my way to try and find my class I bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry I didn't see you " I said. " it's ok I'm luka what's your name" said luka. he helped me up. " I'm Aryn and I'm new here I'm trying to find miss bustier's class " I said. " oh I can help you I have her class too " said luka. " that's nice of you thanks luka " I said. " your welcome Aryn " said luka. we go to miss bustier's class. I sit next to luka. " good morning class today we have a new student her name is Aryn " said miss bustier. I get up and wave to them. when class is over I put my stuff in my back pack. I was about to leave when luka called my name. " hey Aryn I want you to meet my friends " said luka. " ok " I said. I walk up to him " Aryn this marinette Adrian alya Nino  and my sister juleka and her girlfriend rose guys this is Aryn she is new here " said luka " it's nice to meet you Aryn " said marinette. " it's nice to meet you guys to " I said. " I like your necklace " said alya. " oh thanks it was a gift from my grandpa before he died " I said. " oh I'm so sorry " said Adrian. " it's ok I miss him but I know he is not in pain anymore " I said. " anyway we are going ice skating after school today do you want to come " said marinette. " ya sure " I said. " ok then "   said Nino. when school was over I go to my locker. when I close my locker luka is standing there. I jumped. " luka you scared me I didn't know you were there " I said. " I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you I was just wanting to know if you were still coming ice skating with me and my friends " said luka. " ya I am I just needed to get some things out of my locker " I said. me and luka leve the school to go to ice rink. I get to my car and luka is surprised about my car. it was a purple Audi r8. " wow nice car Aryn " said luka. " thanks luka do you want a ride to the ice rink " I said. " ya sure thanks " said luka. luka gets in the car. I started the car and jagged stone started playing. when we get there everyone is already there they were waiting out side. " wow nice car Aryn " said juleka. " thanks " I said. " let's go in " said rose. we all go in and  skat. " wow Aryn your really good at that " said marinette. " thanks I us to be a ice Sckter but I had to quit because my ex boyfriend got me kicked off the team " I said . " I'm sorry " said Adrian. " why would your ex boyfriend get you kicked off your ice skating team " said luka. " I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend so I broke up with him " I said. " I'm sorry " said alya " it's ok I'm over it " I said. " ok " said luka. we all ice skate I skated with luka alya skated with her boyfriend Nino juleka was skating with her girlfriend rose and marinette was skating with her boyfriend Adrian. when we were all done skating we all went home. I gave luka and juleka and rose a ride home. when I got home I parked my car in the drive way. I got out and locked my car and went to my room.